Shashi Tharoor to represent India at swearing-in of Kenyan Prez
Thiruvananthapuram: Union Minister Shashi Tharoor will represent India at the swearing-in ceremony of the new President of Kenya, Uhuru Kenyatta.
Tharoor, a former Under Secretary General of United Nations, will attend the ceremony at the Kenyan capital Nairobi tomorrow, a release issued by his office said today.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sonakshi Sinha silences Twitter troll for calling her ugly and it's epic!
- Furkan, not Tiger Memon, arrested in Pakistan
- Sheena Bora murder case: Peter Mukerjea's statement recorded, police search his Worli residence
- Modi effect! Pakistan-occupied Kashmir wants to be part of India
- Rafiabad encounter ends with one terrorist dead; an Army jawan also martyred