Shashi Tharoor to represent India at swearing-in of Kenyan Prez
Thiruvananthapuram: Union Minister Shashi Tharoor will represent India at the swearing-in ceremony of the new President of Kenya, Uhuru Kenyatta.
Tharoor, a former Under Secretary General of United Nations, will attend the ceremony at the Kenyan capital Nairobi tomorrow, a release issued by his office said today.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sachin Tendulkar joins Narendra Modi's #SelfieWithDaughter campaign
- BJP MP Hema Malini injured, one child killed in Dausa road accident
- Dausa car crash: Hema Malini injured, child killed; MP's driver booked for over speeding
- Suresh Raina denies Lalit Modi's match-fixing allegation, mulls legal action against former IPL boss
- PMO seeks report on Air India flights delayed by Fadnavis, Rijiju; Aviation Minister apologises