Shashi Tharoor to represent India at swearing-in of Kenyan Prez
Thiruvananthapuram: Union Minister Shashi Tharoor will represent India at the swearing-in ceremony of the new President of Kenya, Uhuru Kenyatta.
Tharoor, a former Under Secretary General of United Nations, will attend the ceremony at the Kenyan capital Nairobi tomorrow, a release issued by his office said today.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shahid Kapoor-Mira Rajput wedding: Check out their first picture as a couple!
- Shahid Kapoor marriage: 500 guests have been invited for the wedding, says card designer
- Vyapam scam: After over 45 deaths, can Shivraj Singh Chouhan resist CBI probe?
- Vyapam scam: Congress accuses MP CM of 'misleading' people, demands his resignation
- No bomb found on Turkish Airlines flight which made emergency landing in Delhi