Shashi Tharoor to represent India at swearing-in of Kenyan Prez
Thiruvananthapuram: Union Minister Shashi Tharoor will represent India at the swearing-in ceremony of the new President of Kenya, Uhuru Kenyatta.
Tharoor, a former Under Secretary General of United Nations, will attend the ceremony at the Kenyan capital Nairobi tomorrow, a release issued by his office said today.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: How Russian special forces Spetsnaz will end terror of ISIS
- Panel discussion on BJP MLAs assaulting legislator Rashid inside J&K Assembly
- Two J&K MLAs clash over beef party issue in Legislative Assembly
- Vladimir Putin's attack on ISIS making America and NATO nations uneasy?
- Greater Noida women blames UP police for stripping off their clothes
- Latest condition of Navjot Singh Sidhu: Sherry Paaji making steady recovery!
- FIR against Asaduddin Owaisi for posting objectionable picture of Yogi Adityanath on Facebook
- Bihar has to choose between 'jungle raj' and 'vikas Raj': Narendra Modi
- Shocking! Saudi employer chops off Indian maid's hands
- Salman Khan's songs: Best five!