Shashi Tharoor to represent India at swearing-in of Kenyan Prez
Thiruvananthapuram: Union Minister Shashi Tharoor will represent India at the swearing-in ceremony of the new President of Kenya, Uhuru Kenyatta.
Tharoor, a former Under Secretary General of United Nations, will attend the ceremony at the Kenyan capital Nairobi tomorrow, a release issued by his office said today.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Prashant Bhushan questions Arvind Kejriwal on Lokpal through press conference
- PM Modi addresses the nation during Maan Ki baat
- Delhi police arrests BSF personnel, ISI operative for espionage
- Exclusive: Prakash Javadekar's views on issue of climate change before UN summit
- Kerala's Sunni religious leader calls gender equality ‘un-Islamic’
- Women fit only to deliver children, gender equality un-islamic: Kerala Muslim leader
- Russia strikes down Goa, India from its safe travel destinations list
- Intolerance issue: Aamir Khan's remarks 'innocent', says Rajkumar Hirani
- Arvind Kejriwal backs Tarun Gogoi's claim over Guv favouring BJP, suspects 'coop federalism'
- PM Modi leaves for Paris to take part in Climate Conference