Sibal launches personal website ahead of 2014 LS polls
New Delhi: When in Rome, do as Romans do, Law Minister Kapil Sibal said on Friday while launching his personal website ahead of the 2014 Lok Sabha elections.
With this, Sibal joins the league of several Congress leaders, including avid twitterati Shashi Tharoor, Digvijay Singh, Manish Tewari, Ajay Maken and Shakeel Ahmed who are active on the microblogging site.
Some of the leaders also have their Facebook accounts. Besides personal communication, the leaders have mostly been using these social media tools to disseminate party`s view point on various issues.
He said he would soon use other platforms available on the internet to connect with people.
Every week Sibal will post his views on contemporary issues.
The company which will manage the portal said no comment will be blocked unless they are abusive in nature.
Sibal had played a key role in party`s media strategy in 2009 Lok Sabha elections.
- Bhagat Singh's name termed as terrorist to be removed from DU textbook
- Ludhiana: Protest against DU for calling Bhagat Singh as terrorist in textbook
- Delhi: INTUC workers protest outside Subramanian Swamy's residence
- Special CBI court accuses Naveen Jindal for criminal conspiracy in coal scam
- Gujarat announces 10% reservation for economically backward class
- Shah Rukh Khan’s ‘Raees’ in trouble – Click here to read more
- Kapil Sharma meets 'showman' Subhash Ghai at Whistling Woods—See pic!
- Did 'Sultan' shoot disrupt Indian athletes' Olympic practice session at JLN Stadium? Here's what happened...
- Kangana Ranaut – Hrithik Roshan controversy: Adhyayan Suman explains why he broke his silence years after remaining tight-lipped
- Centre to release 25 declassified files related to Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose today