Sibal launches personal website ahead of 2014 LS polls
New Delhi: When in Rome, do as Romans do, Law Minister Kapil Sibal said on Friday while launching his personal website ahead of the 2014 Lok Sabha elections.
With this, Sibal joins the league of several Congress leaders, including avid twitterati Shashi Tharoor, Digvijay Singh, Manish Tewari, Ajay Maken and Shakeel Ahmed who are active on the microblogging site.
Some of the leaders also have their Facebook accounts. Besides personal communication, the leaders have mostly been using these social media tools to disseminate party`s view point on various issues.
He said he would soon use other platforms available on the internet to connect with people.
Every week Sibal will post his views on contemporary issues.
The company which will manage the portal said no comment will be blocked unless they are abusive in nature.
Sibal had played a key role in party`s media strategy in 2009 Lok Sabha elections.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Missed the dance of American President Donald Trump? - Watch it here
- Pawan, a BE student develops smart dustbin -Watch
- Train accident in Andhra Pradesh leaves many people dead
- UP Assembly Elections: Akhilesh Yadav releases party's manifesto
- More than 9 lakh people participated in the oath-taking ceremony of Donald Trump
- 7th Pay Commission: Central govt employees expect Committee on Allowances report in February
- Cuttack ODI: Umpire Kumar Dharmasena messes up DRS review, twitter couldn't stop trolling
- India vs England, 3rd ODI: MS Dhoni felicitated at Eden Gardens — VIDEOS INSIDE
- Yuvraj Singh's wife Hazel Keech suggests new middle name for hubby Yuvi following Cuttack heroics
- Bigots at it again! Mohammed Shami called un-Islamic for posting picture with dog