Sibal launches personal website ahead of 2014 LS polls
New Delhi: When in Rome, do as Romans do, Law Minister Kapil Sibal said on Friday while launching his personal website ahead of the 2014 Lok Sabha elections.
With this, Sibal joins the league of several Congress leaders, including avid twitterati Shashi Tharoor, Digvijay Singh, Manish Tewari, Ajay Maken and Shakeel Ahmed who are active on the microblogging site.
Some of the leaders also have their Facebook accounts. Besides personal communication, the leaders have mostly been using these social media tools to disseminate party`s view point on various issues.
He said he would soon use other platforms available on the internet to connect with people.
Every week Sibal will post his views on contemporary issues.
The company which will manage the portal said no comment will be blocked unless they are abusive in nature.
Sibal had played a key role in party`s media strategy in 2009 Lok Sabha elections.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Modi slams Pakistan govt during his speech in Kozhikode
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak - Part II
- PM Modi calls meeting to review Indus Waters Treaty today
- Watch: Sushma Swaraj addresses the UN General Assembly
- SHOCKING VIDEO: This man was trying to take selfie with python - You won't believe what happened next!
- Donald Trump praises Hindu community's contributions to US
- WATCH: Ravichandran Ashwin's magic ball that bamboozled Kane Williamson on Day 3
- Uri effect? India, Afghanistan bypass Pak to set up exclusive air corridor
- Jio impact: Vodafone offers 10 GB 4G mobile services at 1 GB price