Sibal launches personal website ahead of 2014 LS polls
New Delhi: When in Rome, do as Romans do, Law Minister Kapil Sibal said on Friday while launching his personal website ahead of the 2014 Lok Sabha elections.
With this, Sibal joins the league of several Congress leaders, including avid twitterati Shashi Tharoor, Digvijay Singh, Manish Tewari, Ajay Maken and Shakeel Ahmed who are active on the microblogging site.
Some of the leaders also have their Facebook accounts. Besides personal communication, the leaders have mostly been using these social media tools to disseminate party`s view point on various issues.
He said he would soon use other platforms available on the internet to connect with people.
Every week Sibal will post his views on contemporary issues.
The company which will manage the portal said no comment will be blocked unless they are abusive in nature.
Sibal had played a key role in party`s media strategy in 2009 Lok Sabha elections.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shocking update in Sheena Bora case: Indrani Mukerjea was sexually molested by her father?
- Indrani's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna confesses to police he was involved in Sheena's murder
- A peek into Indrani Mukerjea's past
- Sheena Bora murder case: When Indrani Mukerjea broke down during questioning
- Ravi Shastri reveals truth behind MS Dhoni's sudden Test retirement!