Simple vegetarian meals for Modi in Nepal
Kathmandu: Prime Minister Narendra Modi on Sunday had simple vegetarian meal prepared by an Indian chef for lunch here after his arrival on a two-day official visit.
"He (Modi) likes to have simple vegetarian foods like nan roti, dal and vegetables," a chef said. His dishes were specially prepared under the guidance of head chef Nanda Kumar Gopi, who hails from India.
For breakfast, he prefers to have masala tea, and likes to take sweet lime juice. All the fruits and vegetables are locally available here.
Modi will dine with his Nepalese counterpart Sushil Koirala, who is hosting a dinner in his honour at a five star hotel here.
Prior to dinner, Modi will attend a reception hosted by Indian Ambassador Ranjit Rae in the evening. President Ram Baran Yadav will host him for lunch at Rastrapati Bhawan tomorrow.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Road Romeo' beaten up by brave girl in Allahabad: Watch
- Safa Baig: What you need to know about Irfan Pathan's lady love
- Virat Kohli, Anushka Sharma announce their break-up officially: Report
- Katrina Kaif’s views on ‘intolerance’ in the country - Here's what the actress said
- Irfan Pathan marries 21-year-old Safa Baig in low-key affair