Simple vegetarian meals for Modi in Nepal
Kathmandu: Prime Minister Narendra Modi on Sunday had simple vegetarian meal prepared by an Indian chef for lunch here after his arrival on a two-day official visit.
"He (Modi) likes to have simple vegetarian foods like nan roti, dal and vegetables," a chef said. His dishes were specially prepared under the guidance of head chef Nanda Kumar Gopi, who hails from India.
For breakfast, he prefers to have masala tea, and likes to take sweet lime juice. All the fruits and vegetables are locally available here.
Modi will dine with his Nepalese counterpart Sushil Koirala, who is hosting a dinner in his honour at a five star hotel here.
Prior to dinner, Modi will attend a reception hosted by Indian Ambassador Ranjit Rae in the evening. President Ram Baran Yadav will host him for lunch at Rastrapati Bhawan tomorrow.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Complete analysis of APJ Abdul Kalam's life and achievements
- 6 leaders were in contact with Dawood Ibrahim till 26/11: Report
- Rameswaram waits to give final salute to Dr Abdul Kalam
- Last rites of Gurdaspur attack martyr Baljit Singh in Kapurthala
- SC order on Yakub Memon huge disappointment, setback: Owaisi
- When UN declared Dr APJ Abdul Kalam's 79th birthday as World Students' Day
- APJ Abdul Kalam's funeral: Why Rameswaram was chosen over New Delhi?
- SC refuses stay on Yakub Memon's hanging: As it happened
- New SC bench to hear 1993 Mumbai bomb blasts convict Yakub Memon's plea on Wednesday
- APJ Abdul Kalam's funeral to be held in Rameswaram; PM Modi to attend