Somnath Chatterjee admitted to hospital with chest infection
Kolkata: Former Lok Sabha Speaker Somnath Chatterjee has been admitted to a city nursing home with chest infection, sources said on Monday.
"Chatterjee who is an old patient of COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease was admitted with chest infection after he got cold...," a spokesman of Belle Vue Nursing Home told PTI.
"He is gradually improving and there is no worry regarding his health condition," the spokesman said.
Chatterjee was admitted to the nursing home yesterday, the sources said. PTI
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Heart-wrenching reality of Kashmiri pandits
- DNA: Bengaluru's Mount Carmel college students show country's ideology to Rahul Gandhi
- DNA: Aamir Khan clarifies his love towards nation but sticks to previous statement
- DNA: Exiled Kashmiri Pandits share their heart wrenching stories
- DNA: America standing against old nemesis Russia rather than ISIS
- Eat smart to slow down ageing and increase longevity!
- Woman commits suicide after heated discussion with husband over Aamir Khan's intolerance remark
- Intolerance issue: Those attacking me are only proving my point, says Aamir Khan – Read full statement
- Setback to Kejriwal-led AAP as MLA Akhilesh Tripathi arrested in riot case
- 10 interesting facts about Constitution which every Indian must know