Somnath Chatterjee admitted to hospital with chest infection
Kolkata: Former Lok Sabha Speaker Somnath Chatterjee has been admitted to a city nursing home with chest infection, sources said on Monday.
"Chatterjee who is an old patient of COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease was admitted with chest infection after he got cold...," a spokesman of Belle Vue Nursing Home told PTI.
"He is gradually improving and there is no worry regarding his health condition," the spokesman said.
Chatterjee was admitted to the nursing home yesterday, the sources said. PTI
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Pakistan's brutality exposed; `Black Day` protesters thrashed in PoK - Video goes viral
- Pakistan High Commission staffer, briefly detained for espionage, asked to leave India in 48 hours
- National Geographic's famed ''Afghan Girl'' arrested in Pakistan for forgery
- Hrithik Roshan, Yami Gautam's 'Kaabil' trailer shocks Rakesh Roshan
- VIRAL VIDEO: Damn cute! Why this 9-week-old's full head of hair is shocking the internet - WATCH