Somnath Chatterjee admitted to hospital with chest infection
Kolkata: Former Lok Sabha Speaker Somnath Chatterjee has been admitted to a city nursing home with chest infection, sources said on Monday.
"Chatterjee who is an old patient of COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease was admitted with chest infection after he got cold...," a spokesman of Belle Vue Nursing Home told PTI.
"He is gradually improving and there is no worry regarding his health condition," the spokesman said.
Chatterjee was admitted to the nursing home yesterday, the sources said. PTI
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch video: The epic battle between 'Machli' tigress and a 14-foot-long crocodile!
- India, Bangladesh swap border enclaves, settle historic dispute; people rejoice
- Home Ministry holds high-level meet over ISIS
- Watch: Passenger plane dangerously oscillates before touching runway
- 'Remembering Dr APJ Abdul Kalam' - President Pranab Mukherjee's photo tribute on Twitter