Somnath Chatterjee admitted to hospital with chest infection
Kolkata: Former Lok Sabha Speaker Somnath Chatterjee has been admitted to a city nursing home with chest infection, sources said on Monday.
"Chatterjee who is an old patient of COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease was admitted with chest infection after he got cold...," a spokesman of Belle Vue Nursing Home told PTI.
"He is gradually improving and there is no worry regarding his health condition," the spokesman said.
Chatterjee was admitted to the nursing home yesterday, the sources said. PTI
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Why did Navjot Singh Sidhu call BJP 'Kaikeyi’, Congress ‘Kaushalya’?
- 38-year-old arrested for ‘raping’ minors in Delhi; assaulted over 600 girls
- DNA: Analysis of insensitivity shown by political leaders over rising poverty in India
- Arms case: Salman Khan acquitted by Jodhpur court
- Raisina Dialogue 2017: Pakistan must walk away from terror, says PM Modi
- China State TV said that its troops can reach New Delhi in 48 hours in war scenario; Indians slay it with their replies
- China's NSG stand is neither fair nor transparent, says Defence Expert
- Bengaluru pips Silicon Valley to become world's most dynamic city
- Army orders modern helmets for jawans, can withstand bullets fired from short range
- WATCH: Dope-tainted Brock Lesnar causes carnage on return to WWE Raw ahead of Royal Rumble