Southern Railway to flag-off 13 trains by year end
Chennai: Southern Railway would flag-off all 13 trains announced in the last Railway Budget by the end of this year, SR General Manager Rakesh Misra said today.
"Of the 13 trains announced for Southern Railway, we have already flagged-off six trains in the last two months. The announcement is for 2013-14, so we have time for us to flag-off the remaining trains," Misra told reporters here, responding to a query.
Earlier, he inaugurated a photo exhibition at the Lalit Kala Akademi here, to commemorate 160 years of Indian Railways.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Beaten by mob in Kolkata, US NRI vows never to return in India
- When will democracy get freedom from dynasty politics?
- Delhi: Taxi driver dies as BMW rams into car near IIT
- DNA: Has bad time started for American 'media' after Donald Trump became US President?
- DNA: Analyzing the role of Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose in Indian Independence
- WATCH: Epic Staredown between Goldberg, The Undertaker and Brock Lesnar at WWE Raw
- Jallikattu stir: As it happened on Monday
- Naresh Agrawal breaks silence on leaving Akhilesh Yadav-led Samajwadi Party and joining BJP
- International Space Station – When, where and how to spot ISS
- Reliance Jio impact: Bharti Airtel Q3 net profit dips 54% to Rs 503.7 crore