Southern Railway to flag-off 13 trains by year end
Chennai: Southern Railway would flag-off all 13 trains announced in the last Railway Budget by the end of this year, SR General Manager Rakesh Misra said today.
"Of the 13 trains announced for Southern Railway, we have already flagged-off six trains in the last two months. The announcement is for 2013-14, so we have time for us to flag-off the remaining trains," Misra told reporters here, responding to a query.
Earlier, he inaugurated a photo exhibition at the Lalit Kala Akademi here, to commemorate 160 years of Indian Railways.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Ceasefire violations by Pak: Should India carry out surgical strike part-II?
- Pak High Commission staffer grilled for spying, asked to leave India
- Panel discussion on the need of Pakistan's ambassador in India
- Beware! Fake currency notes floating in market this Diwali
- Intelligence agencies warn of firing by Pakistan along LoC, international border
- Pakistan's brutality exposed; `Black Day` protesters thrashed in PoK - Video goes viral
- Pakistan High Commission staffer, briefly detained for espionage, asked to leave India in 48 hours
- Diwali 2016: Dhanteras Puja timings, Tithi and Vidhi
- Pakistan declares Indian High Commission official persona non grata, asks him to leave country
- UPA govt thought of attacking Lashkar HQ, training camps after 26/11 strike, claims ex-NSA Shivshankar Menon