Spiritual Guru Jagadguru Kripalu Maharaj passes away
Gurgaon: Spiritual guru Jagadguru Kripalu Maharaj on Friday passed away at a private hospital here following a brain injury.
The 91-year-old godman was flown in from Allahabad on November 11 in a critical condition and was on ventilator support.
An emergency surgery was performed on him for an `acute subdural haemotoma` or brain injury, which he developed after he slipped in his Ashram few days back, hospital sources said.
He passed away at 7.05 am on Friday at a private hospital in Gurgaon.
He was the preceptor of Jagadguru Kripalu Parishat, a worldwide Hindu non-profit organisation with five main spiritual centers, four in India and one in the USA.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath takes 50 decisions without single Cabinet meet
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath reviews Gomti riverfront work
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath warns supporters of criminals, mafia
- Legal, illegal slaughterhouses in UP: What you need to know
- Triple talaq, polygamy integral part of Islam: AIMPLB tells SC
- Azam Khan demands ban on cow slaughter across India, says Muslims should stop eating beef
- Kapil Sharma–Sunil Grover fallout: Kiku Sharda finally breaks silence
- Sunil Grover to return as Dr Mashoor Gulati!
- Asaduddin Owaisi asks Centre to clarify policy on buffalo meat export, Nirmala Sitharaman gives apt reply
- No ban on cow slaughter in three Northeast states if party comes to power next year: BJP