Third Front is the future, not history: JD-S
New Delhi: Janata Dal (Secular) headed by former prime minister HD Deve Gowda on Friday supported the idea of a Third Front, saying it is the "future" as people were fed up of corruption under Congress and BJP rules.
"Third Front is not history. Third Front is the future because people of India have witnessed corruption under Congress rule at the Centre and during BJP tenure in Karnataka," JD-S secretary general Danish Ali said here.
His remarks came on a day when Samajwadi Party chief Mulayam Singh Yadav said a Third Front will emerge.
"Fronts emerge as per the situation in the country. After 2014, the Prime Minister will be from the Third Front," Yadav said in Lucknow.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Highlights - India vs England 2nd ODI in Cuttack
- Missed the dance of American President Donald Trump? - Watch it here
- DNA: Manish Sisodia faces CBI probe over alleged irregularities in 'Talk To AK' programme
- Pawan, a BE student develops smart dustbin -Watch
- Donald Trump to be sworn in as 45th US President today
- WATCH: MS Dhoni asks Jasprit Bumrah to go easy after he hurriedly ran out England skipper Eoin Morgan
- Accused of Muslim-bias on visa applications, Sushma Swaraj hits back
- WATCH: How MS Dhoni saved Yuvraj Singh's wicket with another successful DRS review
- Cuttack ODI: Umpire Kumar Dharmasena messes up DRS review, twitter couldn't stop trolling
- India vs England: After Virender Sehwag, Sachin Tendulkar gives Piers Morgan cricketing gyan