‘Tighten noose around others in 2G spectrum scam’
New Delhi: Reacting to former Telecom Minister A Raja`s release on Tuesday, BJP said he is not the only culprit in the 2G spectrum scam and the probe into the matter should tighten its noose around all those who have escaped action in the matter till now.
"A Raja is not the only person involved in the 2G spectrum scam. There are several others who are equal partners in this crime and the probe should reach them too. The investigation should be taken to its logical conclusion", BJP spokesperson Shahnawaz Hussain said.
The noose should be tightened against all those who have escaped in the scam", Hussain said.
Raja was released on bail after being incarcerated for more than 15 months for his involvement in the Rs 1.76 lakh crore 2G spectrum scam.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Narendra Modi's speech at Heart of Asia conference
- Is population control next on central govt's agenda after demonetization?
- Gujarat: Goods train engine catches fire in Surat
- India-Afghanistan thrash Pakistan over terrorism issue in Heart of Asia conference
- Watch: Tracing the journey of Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa from films to politics
- RIP Amma: Jayalalithaa dies after 75 days in hospital; Tamil Nadu mourns
- Fake or Real? 'Alien animal' caught on Karnataka-Kerala border
- People want to know whether Jayalalithaa is alive or not; PM Narendra Modi must intervene, says expelled AIADMK MP Sasikala Pushpa
- Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa's condition continues to remain critical after suffering cardiac arrest
- I-T department rejects declaration of Rs 2,00,000 crore made under IDS by Mumbai family