UP: Robbers flee with cash, jewellery worth Rs 20 lakh
Bulandshahar: Four armed robbers allegedly decamped with cash and jewellery worth Rs 20 lakhs from a house at Syana town here, police said on Friday.
They barged in to the house of scrap dealer Aashiq Ali and locked him and his family members in a room before fleeing with the loot on Thursday night, they said.
Ali, whose house is about 100 metres from the nearest police station, has alleged that the robbers were dressed in Delhi Police uniform, they said.
- Bhagat Singh's name termed as terrorist to be removed from DU textbook
- Ludhiana: Protest against DU for calling Bhagat Singh as terrorist in textbook
- Delhi: INTUC workers protest outside Subramanian Swamy's residence
- Special CBI court accuses Naveen Jindal for criminal conspiracy in coal scam
- Gujarat announces 10% reservation for economically backward class
- Shah Rukh Khan’s ‘Raees’ in trouble – Click here to read more
- Kapil Sharma meets 'showman' Subhash Ghai at Whistling Woods—See pic!
- Did 'Sultan' shoot disrupt Indian athletes' Olympic practice session at JLN Stadium? Here's what happened...
- Kangana Ranaut – Hrithik Roshan controversy: Adhyayan Suman explains why he broke his silence years after remaining tight-lipped
- Centre to release 25 declassified files related to Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose today