Vajpayee in good health: BJP
New Delhi: Amid reports that the health of former Prime Minister Atal Bihari Vajpayee had deteriorated, BJP on Wednesday issued a statement saying he was fine and such reports are "misleading".
"Some speculations are being made about the health of former Prime Minister Atal Bihari Vajpayee in some newspapers. He is in good health. Everybody wishes and prays for his good health and long life," BJP said in a statement.
There were reports in a section of the media that 88-year-old Vajpayee, who is bed-ridden due to age-related ailments, is in a critical condition and has been admitted to hospital.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Pregnant teen buried alive, wakes up in coffin
- How Hardik Patel got offended when asked about Arvind Kejriwal
- Explosive photos and phone conversation – How Mikhail plans to expose Indrani Mukerjea
- Arvind Kejriwal in Bihar, shown black flags at Patna airport
- Indrani Mukherjea's daughter Sheena Bora was strangled, body burnt with petrol: Mumbai Police chief