Google kicks off Start Searching India campaign
Bhopal: Google India on Tuesday introduced its `Start Searching India` campaign here to help internet users get the most out of the web with its search tool.
"Internet is no longer restricted to the domain of working professionals and is fast emerging as a life enriching tool catering to the varied needs of the people from all walks of life," Google India`s Director Marketing, Sandeep Menon said on the occasion.
The objective of the campaign is to help Indian users save time, by showing how they can get instant and to-the-point answers to their most common queries, he said.
Presenting the top search trends that the people of Bhopal search for most using using Google Trends (www.Google.Com/trends), he said that e-governance is doing well in Madhya Pradesh with `mponline.Com and vyapam.Com` figuring in the top five web searches.
He said that Google`s mission has always been to make search into an ideal assistant: a search engine that understands exactly what you mean and gives you back exactly what you need.
Also, recent improvements to Google Search have drawn the company closer to that vision, he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Leander Paes, Sania Mirza advance at US Open
- Mild earthquake jolts Rajasthan, no damage reported
- Yakub Memon, Afzal Guru's executions were politically motivated: Justice AP Shah
- OROP stalemate to end soon, Govt's draft agreement ready, claim sources
- Roger Federer cleans court by removing bottles, towels left by other players