Google kicks off Start Searching India campaign
Bhopal: Google India on Tuesday introduced its `Start Searching India` campaign here to help internet users get the most out of the web with its search tool.
"Internet is no longer restricted to the domain of working professionals and is fast emerging as a life enriching tool catering to the varied needs of the people from all walks of life," Google India`s Director Marketing, Sandeep Menon said on the occasion.
The objective of the campaign is to help Indian users save time, by showing how they can get instant and to-the-point answers to their most common queries, he said.
Presenting the top search trends that the people of Bhopal search for most using using Google Trends (www.Google.Com/trends), he said that e-governance is doing well in Madhya Pradesh with `mponline.Com and vyapam.Com` figuring in the top five web searches.
He said that Google`s mission has always been to make search into an ideal assistant: a search engine that understands exactly what you mean and gives you back exactly what you need.
Also, recent improvements to Google Search have drawn the company closer to that vision, he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Maysore Maharaja Yaduveer ties knot with princess Trishika of Dungarpur
- India becomes full member of Missile Technology Control Regime
- Singapore Airlines plane catches fire at Changi Airport
- Govt's insensitivity towards Pampore terror attack martyrs leaves nation stunned
- Mysore Maharaja Yaduveer Wadiar ties knot with princess Trishika Singh of Dungarpur, Rajasthan
- Brexit woe: Pound tumbles, most markets extend losses
- For single women in Maharashtra, owning land can be the difference between life and death
- Gold price climbs 1%, investors seek safe-haven after 'Brexit' vote
- Ranbir Kapoor wants 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' to be his next BIG release?
- LIVE Brexit fallout: Europe triggers sell-off, Sensex falls over 100 points