Google Pakistan hacked by Turkish group
New Delhi: Pakistanis on Saturday were unable to access and use Google.com.pk as the Google Pakistan homepage has reportedly been hacked by a Turkish group.
The hackers replaced the Google logo and search bar with a black layout and an image of two penguins walking on a bridge. They also left a message in Turkish which is translated as, “Eboz of a friend always there for me. My homies have not shot by me with every breath,” with `Pakistan downed` written below it.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: How Russian special forces Spetsnaz will end terror of ISIS
- Panel discussion on BJP MLAs assaulting legislator Rashid inside J&K Assembly
- Two J&K MLAs clash over beef party issue in Legislative Assembly
- PM Modi breaks silence on Dadri lynching incident
- Vladimir Putin's attack on ISIS making America and NATO nations uneasy?
- Latest condition of Navjot Singh Sidhu: Sherry Paaji making steady recovery!
- FIR against Asaduddin Owaisi for posting objectionable picture of Yogi Adityanath on Facebook
- Bihar has to choose between 'jungle raj' and 'vikas Raj': Narendra Modi
- Salman Khan's songs: Best five!
- Shocking! Saudi employer chops off Indian maid's hands