Google Pakistan hacked by Turkish group
New Delhi: Pakistanis on Saturday were unable to access and use Google.com.pk as the Google Pakistan homepage has reportedly been hacked by a Turkish group.
The hackers replaced the Google logo and search bar with a black layout and an image of two penguins walking on a bridge. They also left a message in Turkish which is translated as, “Eboz of a friend always there for me. My homies have not shot by me with every breath,” with `Pakistan downed` written below it.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - IIT-Kharagpur develops superpower drone 'BHIM' that could aid soldiers in war zones
- Is Pakistan terrified of Yogi Adityanath as Uttar Pradesh CM?
- Anti-Romeo squad launched: Has moral policing started in UP?
- Ayodhya dispute: SC asks parties to solve matter amicably, offers mediation
- Should Ram Mandir issue be resolved through mutual understanding?
- This fiery speech by Yogi Adityanath in Parliament on communal riots is setting internet on fire - MUST WATCH
- Kapil Sharma fight on flight row: Did Sunil Grover, Ali Asgar and Chandan Prabhakar skip shoot?
- Mohammad Kaif welcomes Yogi Adityanath's appointment as new Uttar Pradesh chief minister
- Unable to meet educational expenses, Muslim girl writes to PM Narendra Modi – Know what happened next
- Team Yogi Adityanath: List of Yogi's ministers with their portfolios - Check who got what