Google patents tool to turn boring Facebook status into funny comic strip
Washington: Google has been reportedly granted a patent to turn old boring Facebook statuses into funny comic strips.
The US patent allows the search giant to let users have a simplified interface to embed their cartoon their choice of social networking site.
With users putting up every mundane task they are doing or feeling or watching, as their statuses, the Googlestrips can add a bit of humour and colour to them and present multitude of actions and emotions in an innocent manner.
These Googlestrips could be an interesting way of expressing or exaggerating one`s simple or significant life happenings with caricatures and creative dialogues.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- There will be earthquake if I speak on demonetisation: Rahul Gandhi
- Opposition observes 'black day' to mark one month of demonetisation
- Zee Media Exclusive: A reality check on public opinion on notes ban!
- Panel discussion on the decision of demonetisation
- Watch shocking visuals - Speeding car rams pedestrians in Kolkata, 3 killed
- Mongolia seeks India's financial aid, Chinese official media says it's 'insane'
- SC asks govt if demonetisation was confidential; to judge if policy unconstitutional
- Reliance Jio effect: Airtel offers free unlimited local and STD calls with 4G data at Rs 145
- OMG! Man punches Kangaroo in face to save dog – Watch video
- Disruption of Parliament not acceptable, for God's sake, do your job: President Pranab Mukherjee to MPs