Google patents tool to turn boring Facebook status into funny comic strip
Washington: Google has been reportedly granted a patent to turn old boring Facebook statuses into funny comic strips.
The US patent allows the search giant to let users have a simplified interface to embed their cartoon their choice of social networking site.
With users putting up every mundane task they are doing or feeling or watching, as their statuses, the Googlestrips can add a bit of humour and colour to them and present multitude of actions and emotions in an innocent manner.
These Googlestrips could be an interesting way of expressing or exaggerating one`s simple or significant life happenings with caricatures and creative dialogues.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Samajwadi Party-Congress alliance just a compulsion for Akhilesh Yadav?
- BMC election results 2017: Shiv Sena ahead as single largest party
- UP polls: When fans played spoilsport for SP star campaigner Dimple Yadav
- Have political parties diverted from development agenda in UP elections?
- UP polls: Top 5 highlights of PM Modi's speech in Bahraich
- BMC election 2017 results LIVE: BJP's tally rises to 82 after Atul Shah wins in lottery, Shiv Sena bags 84; CM Fadnavis hails PM Modi's clean governance
- How Kashmiris use children for 'meri jaan Pakistan' type 'freedom struggle' - WATCH
- Maharashtra Civic Poll Results 2017 LIVE: Shiv Sena leads in Mumbai but BJP the big winner
- Solapur Municipal Corporation Elections 2017: Shiv Sena wins, BJP runners-up
- Thane Municipal Corporation Elections 2017 Results LIVE: Shiv Sena set for clear majority, leading in 51 seats, BJP in 17