Google testing redesigned Gmail interface for Web: Report
Zee Media Bureau
Washington: Internet search giant Google is reportedly testing a newly redesigned Gmail interface for Web.
It says the company has invited a select group of users to test a completely new interface for the webmail client as part of the trial.
According to a prominent website of tech news, the test version of Gmail, which may never see an official release, dispenses with design elements that have been present from the very early days of the email service.
The most notable change is the unwieldy sidebar that has been replaced with a slide-in pane.
The report adds that this test version of Gmail includes some major new features, like snoozing an email and setting it to return to the top of one`s inbox at a later date in time.
It`s uncertain as to when Google intends to roll out the redesigned interface for the users, but speculations are rife that the company might soon announce it.
With Agency Inputs
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion on clashes at JNU over Afzal Guru row
- DNA: JNU students clash over Afzal Guru row
- JNU students call terrorist Afzal Guru a martyr amid anti-nationalist slogans
- Panel discussion on clashes at JNU over Afzal Guru row- Part II
- PM Modi breaks protocol to receive Abu Dhabi Crown Prince Al Nahyan
- JNU erupts over 'Shaheed Afzal Guru', 'Azad Kashmir'; rival student groups clash, police deployed
- AAP poster showing Arvind Kejriwal with Bhindranwale sparks row in Punjab
- Video of Hanumanthappa's rescue that went viral on social media is fake - Watch
- Paid sex: Good or bad? This girl was too eager to find out - Watch what happened!
- Saraswati Puja on Vasant Panchami - Tithi, Muhurt and Vidhi