Google testing redesigned Gmail interface for Web: Report
Zee Media Bureau
Washington: Internet search giant Google is reportedly testing a newly redesigned Gmail interface for Web.
It says the company has invited a select group of users to test a completely new interface for the webmail client as part of the trial.
According to a prominent website of tech news, the test version of Gmail, which may never see an official release, dispenses with design elements that have been present from the very early days of the email service.
The most notable change is the unwieldy sidebar that has been replaced with a slide-in pane.
The report adds that this test version of Gmail includes some major new features, like snoozing an email and setting it to return to the top of one`s inbox at a later date in time.
It`s uncertain as to when Google intends to roll out the redesigned interface for the users, but speculations are rife that the company might soon announce it.
With Agency Inputs
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sheena's diary reveals disturbed relationship with parents: DNA reports
- Govt extended last date for e-filing of I-T return to Sept 7
- PM Modi's Buddha mantra for peace at Global Hindu Buddhist Conclave
- DNA: Bharat Bandh hits normal life; Bengal, Kerala among most affected
- Do condom ads encourage rape?
- Sheena Bora murder saga: 12 questions that police asked Peter Mukerjea during 12-hour grilling?
- Sunny Leone steamy condom ad (uncensored): Watch why this video is making news
- Indrani Mukerjea confesses to her role in Sheena Bora murder case
- 'Insulted' Samajwadi Party walks out of 'Janata Parivar', to contest Bihar polls alone
- BJP-RSS review meet, Day 2: NDA's education policy, Patel quota stir on agenda