Google testing redesigned Gmail interface for Web: Report
Zee Media Bureau
Washington: Internet search giant Google is reportedly testing a newly redesigned Gmail interface for Web.
It says the company has invited a select group of users to test a completely new interface for the webmail client as part of the trial.
According to a prominent website of tech news, the test version of Gmail, which may never see an official release, dispenses with design elements that have been present from the very early days of the email service.
The most notable change is the unwieldy sidebar that has been replaced with a slide-in pane.
The report adds that this test version of Gmail includes some major new features, like snoozing an email and setting it to return to the top of one`s inbox at a later date in time.
It`s uncertain as to when Google intends to roll out the redesigned interface for the users, but speculations are rife that the company might soon announce it.
With Agency Inputs
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath takes 50 decisions without single Cabinet meet
- Triple talaq, polygamy integral part of Islam: AIMPLB tells SC
- Triple Talaq: Why AIMPLB are opposing the petitions filed in Supreme Court?
- Legal, illegal slaughterhouses in UP: What you need to know
- DNA: Should strict action be taken against stone pelters of J&K?
- Kapil Sharma–Sunil Grover fallout: Kiku Sharda finally breaks silence
- Chinese national insults Indian flag, throws it in dustbin outside Noida Oppo office; massive protest takes place
- Left to die on road, pregnant Lucknow woman writes to PM Narendra Modi to end 'triple talaq', says 'I voted for BJP'
- Here's why Donald Trump called PM Narendra Modi
- Gautam Gambhir gives Aussies perfect send-off, says true champions let their game do all the talking!