Neiman Marcus becomes latest victim of cyber security breach
Washington: The database of credit card customers at upscale American department store Neiman Marcus was hacked in December.
Marcus confirmed that its database of customer information was hacked last month, independent security researcher Brian Krebs reported.
According to a website, online Neiman Marcus shoppers have reportedly not been affected by the hacking so far, only retail shoppers.
Ginger Reeder, a spokesperson for Dallas-based Neiman Marcus, told Krebs that details on the hack are sparse, the report said.
The cause, size, and duration of the attack are currently unknown, it added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sunny Leone steamy condom ad (uncensored): Watch why this video is making news
- Indrani Mukerjea confesses to her role in Sheena Bora murder case
- 'Insulted' Samajwadi Party walks out of 'Janata Parivar', to contest Bihar polls alone
- Sheena Bora on Indrani Mukerjea in her diary: `I hate my mother...she is a witch`
- Mild earthquake jolts Rajasthan, no damage reported