New Candy Crush Saga update to `eat up` more time
Washington: The highly addictive `Candy Crush Saga` game is going to get a massive update, which will not only add an additional game world but also 65 brand new levels, it has been revealed.
The latest update will have a new game mode, Dreamworld , which is accessible to any player who has completed at least 50 levels of the original Candy Crush Saga, Mashable reported.
The update will have a new character on the scene, `Odus the Owl` on the game map, and the main goal will be to keep it from falling off its perch on the moon, while matching the similar candies.
However, it is still not clear if Candy Crush maker `King` is going to expand the original game beyond its current 500 level limit.
The candy matching game, which has been downloaded for more than 500 million times, is currently the most popular game on Facebook and continues to be one of the top grossing apps on iOS and Android.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Attack on African nationals: Gen VK Singh slammed for his statement
- Nuke-armed Pakistan can 'target' Delhi in 5 minutes, claims AQ Khan
- Gorilla shot dead after child falls into enclosure at Cincinnati Zoo!
- Are increasing attacks on African students racial in nature?
- Are increasing attacks on African students racial in nature? - Part II
- Banks checking loan applicant's capacity to repay on Facebook, LinkedIn
- Uganda switches sides, dumping North Korea for South
- Indian Premier League 2016: Did David Warner deserve Most Valuable Player award more than Virat Kohli?
- Suicide bombings in Baghdad: Over 20 killed, 50 injured in series of attacks
- Know why PM Narendra Modi is asking for your support for particular task - WATCH