New Google Glass app tells you how others are feeling
Washington: A new app for Google`s wearable computing gadget, Glass, reportedly tells how others are feeling.
Emotinent has developed the `Sentiment Analysis` prototype app, which aims to tell Google Glass wearers what other people are feeling based on their facial expressions.
The company`s CEO Ken Denman said that it was a breakthrough technology that allows companies to aggregate customer sentiment by processing facial expressions anonymously, which would be particularly applicable in retail, Cnet reports.
The app uses software that processes the finest elements of people`s faces and deduces what they`re really saying.
The hi-tech wearable computing gadget is currently owned by a handful of Glass Explorers and is soon to have a public debut this year at a price estimated at 1500 dollars.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Highlights - India vs England 2nd ODI in Cuttack
- Missed the dance of American President Donald Trump? - Watch it here
- DNA: Manish Sisodia faces CBI probe over alleged irregularities in 'Talk To AK' programme
- Pawan, a BE student develops smart dustbin -Watch
- Donald Trump to be sworn in as 45th US President today
- WATCH: MS Dhoni asks Jasprit Bumrah to go easy after he hurriedly ran out England skipper Eoin Morgan
- Accused of Muslim-bias on visa applications, Sushma Swaraj hits back
- WATCH: How MS Dhoni saved Yuvraj Singh's wicket with another successful DRS review
- Cuttack ODI: Umpire Kumar Dharmasena messes up DRS review, twitter couldn't stop trolling
- India vs England: After Virender Sehwag, Sachin Tendulkar gives Piers Morgan cricketing gyan