New Google Glass app tells you how others are feeling
Washington: A new app for Google`s wearable computing gadget, Glass, reportedly tells how others are feeling.
Emotinent has developed the `Sentiment Analysis` prototype app, which aims to tell Google Glass wearers what other people are feeling based on their facial expressions.
The company`s CEO Ken Denman said that it was a breakthrough technology that allows companies to aggregate customer sentiment by processing facial expressions anonymously, which would be particularly applicable in retail, Cnet reports.
The app uses software that processes the finest elements of people`s faces and deduces what they`re really saying.
The hi-tech wearable computing gadget is currently owned by a handful of Glass Explorers and is soon to have a public debut this year at a price estimated at 1500 dollars.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Maysore Maharaja Yaduveer ties knot with princess Trishika of Dungarpur
- India becomes full member of Missile Technology Control Regime
- Singapore Airlines plane catches fire at Changi Airport
- Govt's insensitivity towards Pampore terror attack martyrs leaves nation stunned
- Mysore Maharaja Yaduveer Wadiar ties knot with princess Trishika Singh of Dungarpur, Rajasthan
- New survey reveals why men resort to unprotected sex
- 4.7 magnitude earthquake hits India-Bangladesh border region
- Google pays musical tribute to Bollywood legend RD Burman on his 77th birth anniversary! - See pic
- British EU vote unnerves world leaders and markets
- Copa America final: Chile beat Argentina 4-2 to win title after Lionel Messi misses penalty kick