New US-based website lets online bargain hunters haggle
New York: An entrepreneur has launched a new website where people can haggle the seller to get the lowest possible price.
Forest Hills entrepreneur Elan Eliav uses his UHaggled site to supply a wide array of products - from watches to sleep masks and electronics, the New York Daily News reported.
The shoppers also get free shipping, 5 per cent cash back and a gift with every purchase, even if it means forfeiting nearly all of the profit that the new company makes.
Eliav is hoping that these incentives would help him build a loyal customer base among bargain-hunters.
Eliav said that he has been able to subsidize his new site with money from his primary business, E and A Worldwide Traders Inc., that deals in buying and selling brand-name closeouts.
Till now, Eliav has spent more than 200,000 dollars from his primary business into UHaggled.com, to cover his payroll, rent and inventory costs.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- US report on Chinese Muslims joining ISIS groundless: Media
- Parliament witnessed uproarious scenes AAP leader Bhagwant Mann's video
- VIDEO: Beautiful Voice! WATCH Sunny Leone sing national anthem at Pro Kabaddi League
- Rajasthan: Man held for raping 5-year-old girl, torturing 2-yr old sibling
- BSP workers abusing Dayashankar's wife, daughter: BJP