Now, make your own website using Facebook info in one-click with Strikingly
Washington:A new tool to make mobile-friendly website reportedly pulls in a person`s Facebook information and creates a customized site.
Strikingly has one-click feature that takes content from a user`s Facebook page and turns it into a personal website.
According to a website, once it is permitted to access Facebook information, it takes in all the relevant data like profile picture, work experience and places of residence and arranges them together in an attractive web page that is customizable.
However, a user can make specific tweaks to the site, including adding and removing sections and quickly add photos to the gallery.
If a user`s Facebook page doesn`t have any quote, Strikingly adds it for them, but lacks the preview option before a users makes the site Live.
The report added that Strikingly is free if used to create one site smaller than 5GB in size with a Strikingly domain, while an 8 dollars-per-month Limited plan ups the limit to 50GB and supports 2 sites, as well as the ability to connect a custom domain.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Helicopter ferrying 6 pilgrims, woman pilot crashes near Katra
- Growing sense of despondency in India from last 6-8 months: Aamir Khan
- 8th Ramnath Goenka Awards: Sudhir Chaudhary awarded for Excellence in Journalism
- Arvind Kejriwal clarifies his friendly gesture with Lalu Prasad Yadav
- Tejashwi Yadav takes charge as Deputy CM of Bihar
- Know how much sex is enough for happiness
- Swaragini: Ragini gets caught in her own trap; Swara slaps her
- Rahul's mails nail Peter Mukerjea's involvement in Sheena Bora murder case?
- Shah Rukh Khan tweets about new ‘Dilwale’ song
- Lesson for jihadi aspirants? ISIS says Indians not good enough as 6 out of 23 fighters from India are killed