Soon, edit your Facebook `Look Back` videos
Washington: For those who have been not too pleased with Facebook`s `Look Back` videos on its 10th anniversary, could soon be able to tweak the videos, thanks to an edit tool the company is working on.
Sources have revealed that Facebook is working on an edit tool for its Look Back videos that would allow users to choose an alternative photo/ clip and replace it with the not-so-flattering picture in the original video.
According to Tech Crunch, a support page for the " Look Back" feature has lingering mentions of an ` Edit Your Movie ` button that doesn`t exist, further suggesting that the option was supposed to have been there to begin with.
Meanwhile, Facebook has admitted that it would be soon launching the Edit feature that would allow users to change moments in their movies or update the ones they shared.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Ceasefire violations by Pak: Should India carry out surgical strike part-II?
- Pak High Commission staffer grilled for spying, asked to leave India
- Panel discussion on the need of Pakistan's ambassador in India
- Meet Lynlee Hope - Texas baby who was 'born' twice!
- DNA: Zee Media's campaign to celebrate Diwali with soldier's family
- Pakistan's brutality exposed; `Black Day` protesters thrashed in PoK - Video goes viral
- Pakistan High Commission staffer, briefly detained for espionage, asked to leave India in 48 hours
- Diwali 2016: Dhanteras Puja timings, Tithi and Vidhi
- Pakistan declares Indian High Commission official persona non grata, asks him to leave country
- UPA govt thought of attacking Lashkar HQ, training camps after 26/11 strike, claims ex-NSA Shivshankar Menon