Soon, edit your Facebook `Look Back` videos
Washington: For those who have been not too pleased with Facebook`s `Look Back` videos on its 10th anniversary, could soon be able to tweak the videos, thanks to an edit tool the company is working on.
Sources have revealed that Facebook is working on an edit tool for its Look Back videos that would allow users to choose an alternative photo/ clip and replace it with the not-so-flattering picture in the original video.
According to Tech Crunch, a support page for the " Look Back" feature has lingering mentions of an ` Edit Your Movie ` button that doesn`t exist, further suggesting that the option was supposed to have been there to begin with.
Meanwhile, Facebook has admitted that it would be soon launching the Edit feature that would allow users to change moments in their movies or update the ones they shared.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Akhilesh Yadav overlooking Muslims as Mulayam Singh alleged?
- DNA: Why did Navjot Singh Sidhu call BJP 'Kaikeyi’, Congress ‘Kaushalya’?
- 38-year-old arrested for ‘raping’ minors in Delhi; assaulted over 600 girls
- BJP announces 149 names in first list of candidates for UP elections
- My father wanted me to be a man of character: Navjot Singh Siddhu
- Geeta Phogat comes to rescue of Zaira Wasim; hits out at trolls, asks actress not to apologise
- ‘Dangal’ star Zaira Wasim says I am not a role model, not proud of what I am doing
- Assembly Elections: BJP releases list of 149 candidates for Uttar Pradesh, 64 for Uttarakhand
- China's NSG stand is neither fair nor transparent, says Defence Expert
- Zaira Wasim Trolled: Ashamed that she had to apologise, says Gautam Gambhir