Soon, save content on Facebook and view later
New York: Facebook is soon to launch a new feature that will let its users flag content like movies, music, TV shows and links for later viewing.
Called "Save", the new function will let you move content in a specified list within the social network.
"The new function is convenient because users would not have to be redirected to a different service to save a link from their news feed," the company said in a statement.
"Save" will be available on Android and iOS devices.
"The saved content is private and can only be viewed by the person who prepared the list for later viewing," the statement read.
The flagged content can also be archived or shared with friends.
As of now, we have no plans to use the "Save" function for ad targeting, Facebook added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Jayalalithaa's last rites performed by her close friend and aide Sasikala Natarajan
- Jayalalithaa's funeral procession: Sea of mourners gather to pay last respects
- Watch: Jayalalithaa's last rites performed by her close friend and aide Sasikala Natarajan - Part II
- DNA: Know why Jayalalithaa was buried and not cremated
- Panel discussion over continuous chaos in Parliament on demonetisation
- RIP Amma: Jayalalithaa dies after 75 days in hospital; Tamil Nadu mourns
- RBI to issue new Rs 100 banknotes, old notes to continue as legal tender
- Airtel’s free 4G internet offer may be a ploy to steal your data
- Kapil Sharma renews contract, his latest fee will make your jaw drop!