Soon, save content on Facebook and view later
New York: Facebook is soon to launch a new feature that will let its users flag content like movies, music, TV shows and links for later viewing.
Called "Save", the new function will let you move content in a specified list within the social network.
"The new function is convenient because users would not have to be redirected to a different service to save a link from their news feed," the company said in a statement.
"Save" will be available on Android and iOS devices.
"The saved content is private and can only be viewed by the person who prepared the list for later viewing," the statement read.
The flagged content can also be archived or shared with friends.
As of now, we have no plans to use the "Save" function for ad targeting, Facebook added.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Helicopter ferrying 6 pilgrims, woman pilot crashes near Katra
- Growing sense of despondency in India from last 6-8 months: Aamir Khan
- 8th Ramnath Goenka Awards: Sudhir Chaudhary awarded for Excellence in Journalism
- Tejashwi Yadav takes charge as Deputy CM of Bihar
- Arvind Kejriwal clarifies his friendly gesture with Lalu Prasad Yadav
- Karnataka, Madhya Pradesh bypoll results: As it happened on November 24
- Rahul's mails nail Peter Mukerjea's involvement in Sheena Bora murder case?
- Lesson for jihadi aspirants? ISIS says Indians not good enough as 6 out of 23 fighters from India are killed
- Aamir Khan feels intolerance growing in India, says his wife suggested moving out of India
- Helicopter crash kills six Vaishno Devi pilgrims, pilot near Katra; chopper service suspended