Top 10 most irritating social media updates revealed
London: The 10 most annoying types of social media updates have been revealed in a new survey.
The survey by Sweatband.com has found that diet and exercise boasters are the most annoying thing about social media.
The top 10 includes updates that most social media users will have published at some point.
According to the Telegraph, the list of top 10 most annoying types of social media updates is as follows:
1. Diet and exercise boasters: Those who tell you how far they`ve cycled, how fast they ran and how many pounds they`ve shed.
2. People who tell you about every meal are boring enough.
3. Cryptic status writers.
4. At number four is game inviters, those who bombard their friends with requests to play virtual farmers or digital mobsters or whatever game they are playing on Facebook.
5. Proud parents. Of course your child is special and amazing. To you. The rest of us don`t need to know about every step, sniffle or funny saying.
6. People who share very personal details.
8. Event spammers. While it`s great that you`re hosting a hackathon to save badgers, you probably only need to tweet about it a couple of times.
9. Constant engagers who like and comment. Liking a status update or commenting on a post can be supportive and engaging. It can also feel a bit like stalking if you do it too much.
10. Self-promoters. I would really like your business to succeed. I would like that almost as much as I would like you to stop talking about it.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian- Americans launch online petition to declare Pakistan 'sponsor of terrorism'
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak
- EU warns Pakistan of political and economic sanctions over atrocities in Baloch
- Should Pakistani artists be restricted from working in India?
- PM Modi slams Pakistan govt during his speech in Kozhikode
- SHOCKING VIDEO: This man was trying to take selfie with python - You won't believe what happened next!
- Call up this number and get Reliance Jio's SIM for sure
- WATCH: Ravichandran Ashwin's magic ball that bamboozled Kane Williamson on Day 3
- Uri effect? India, Afghanistan bypass Pak to set up exclusive air corridor
- If you have guts, send your suicide bombers to Pakistan: Samajwadi Party to MNS' Raj Thackeray