Top 10 most irritating social media updates revealed
London: The 10 most annoying types of social media updates have been revealed in a new survey.
The survey by Sweatband.com has found that diet and exercise boasters are the most annoying thing about social media.
The top 10 includes updates that most social media users will have published at some point.
According to the Telegraph, the list of top 10 most annoying types of social media updates is as follows:
1. Diet and exercise boasters: Those who tell you how far they`ve cycled, how fast they ran and how many pounds they`ve shed.
2. People who tell you about every meal are boring enough.
3. Cryptic status writers.
4. At number four is game inviters, those who bombard their friends with requests to play virtual farmers or digital mobsters or whatever game they are playing on Facebook.
5. Proud parents. Of course your child is special and amazing. To you. The rest of us don`t need to know about every step, sniffle or funny saying.
6. People who share very personal details.
8. Event spammers. While it`s great that you`re hosting a hackathon to save badgers, you probably only need to tweet about it a couple of times.
9. Constant engagers who like and comment. Liking a status update or commenting on a post can be supportive and engaging. It can also feel a bit like stalking if you do it too much.
10. Self-promoters. I would really like your business to succeed. I would like that almost as much as I would like you to stop talking about it.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- CBSE Class 10 (Class X Board) Result 2015 on cbse.nic.in, cbseresults.nic.in at 2 pm
- GUJCET Results 2015 declared on gseb.org
- Check cbseresults.nic.in, cbse.in for CBSE Class 10 X Board Result at 2 pm
- Rahul Gandhi takes another dig at NDA govt, says Manmohan gave lessons on economy to PM Modi
- Centre moves SC against Delhi HC order on LG's powers; hearing on Friday