Twitter’s Vine app changing how travelers share stories
Sydney: Travellers are looking for new more engaging ways to share their stories, as the popularity of traditional postcards has declined.
Twitter app the Vine lets travellers capture and share short looping videos in what it calls the ‘Six second postcard’.
It`s like .gifs, reborn, giving you a glimpse of places and people around the world.
According to news.com.au, the app, currently available for free on the iPhone and iPod touch, is pretty inventive - and a bit of a spin out.
It has been called: "What would happen if Instagram and YouTube had a love child".
When announcing the app Twitter said it hoped the brevity of the videos will inspire creativity.
"Vine is the best way to see and share life in motion. Create short, beautiful, looping videos in a simple and fun way for your friends and family to see," its description read.
- CBSE challenges Kerala HC order allowing Hijab in exam hall for AIPMT 2016
- Now, BJP leader Prem Prakash Pandey wastes gallons of water on daughter's wedding in Chhattisgarh
- Peppermint tea boosts memory in adults!
- Gold price tops Rs 30,000-mark, hits two-year high on global cues
- Boredom in life triggers unhealthy snacking