Twitter’s Vine app changing how travelers share stories
Sydney: Travellers are looking for new more engaging ways to share their stories, as the popularity of traditional postcards has declined.
Twitter app the Vine lets travellers capture and share short looping videos in what it calls the ‘Six second postcard’.
It`s like .gifs, reborn, giving you a glimpse of places and people around the world.
According to news.com.au, the app, currently available for free on the iPhone and iPod touch, is pretty inventive - and a bit of a spin out.
It has been called: "What would happen if Instagram and YouTube had a love child".
When announcing the app Twitter said it hoped the brevity of the videos will inspire creativity.
"Vine is the best way to see and share life in motion. Create short, beautiful, looping videos in a simple and fun way for your friends and family to see," its description read.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Essel Group Chairman Dr Subhash Chandra honoured in Haryana
- Watch: Essel Group Chairman Dr Subhash Chandra addresses people of Haryana
- India successfully test fires futuristic Scramjet Rocket Engine
- Modi govt plans Rs 2,000 crore package for refugees from PoK
- Watch: Baloch, Sindhi leaders hold joint protest against CPEC in London
- Mother Teresa's canonisation portends more conversions: VHP
- Feeling proud over Mother Teresa's canonisation: PM Modi
- Oil tanker operators again suspend supplies to Kashmir Valley
- OMG! Hilarious bomb scare prank – Must Watch
- South Africa vs New Zealand, 2nd Test: Steyn, Philander strike after du Plessis ton as Proteas take control on Day 2