Twitter’s Vine app changing how travelers share stories
Sydney: Travellers are looking for new more engaging ways to share their stories, as the popularity of traditional postcards has declined.
Twitter app the Vine lets travellers capture and share short looping videos in what it calls the ‘Six second postcard’.
It`s like .gifs, reborn, giving you a glimpse of places and people around the world.
According to news.com.au, the app, currently available for free on the iPhone and iPod touch, is pretty inventive - and a bit of a spin out.
It has been called: "What would happen if Instagram and YouTube had a love child".
When announcing the app Twitter said it hoped the brevity of the videos will inspire creativity.
"Vine is the best way to see and share life in motion. Create short, beautiful, looping videos in a simple and fun way for your friends and family to see," its description read.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- BSP shrugs off Rita Bahuguna 's jump; says BJP will still face defeat in UP polls
- Navjot Singh Sidhu out on zero to Waqar Younis in 1990 – The match Kapil Sharma keeps talking about
- MS Dhoni reacts in astonishment as Axar Patel takes a stunning one-handed catch - VIDEO
- Pierce Brosnan 'deeply shocked and saddened' because of Pan Masala brand ad
- Sushant Singh Rajput’s former girlfriend Ankita Lokhande’s Karva Chauth photos will surprise you