Vine launches online streaming for TV-like desktop viewing
Washington: Twitter-owned video app Vine is reportedly set to launch web streaming via desktops for the first time and allowing users to watch, share, like, comment and revine videos.
Vine has also introduced a Web-only feature called `TV Mode` that transforms a user`s stream into a full-screen video of Vine videos that play in sequence and is available on any member`s profile.
According to a website, Vine began as an iPhone-only app for shooting and sharing 6-second movies pieced together through bite-size clips, but since last January it has become a creative medium for YouTube stars, wanna-be comedians, and actual celebrities.
Vine engineer Janessa Det said that the extension of the loopy 6-second video service to the Web is just a first step towards bringing a richer, more enjoyable web experience to users.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Neither Dadri nor Babri: India is 'Muslim woman delivering 'Ganesha' inside temple'
- Hindu girl embraces Islam to marry Shahi Imam Bukhari's son?
- Pakistan take note! Indian military 5th deadliest in the world
- Lalu Prasad Yadav debuts on Dubsmash, mocks PM Narendra Modi – Watch video
- India vs South Africa: How cricket fraternity reacted to crowd's disgraceful behaviour at Cuttack