Vine launches online streaming for TV-like desktop viewing
Washington: Twitter-owned video app Vine is reportedly set to launch web streaming via desktops for the first time and allowing users to watch, share, like, comment and revine videos.
Vine has also introduced a Web-only feature called `TV Mode` that transforms a user`s stream into a full-screen video of Vine videos that play in sequence and is available on any member`s profile.
According to a website, Vine began as an iPhone-only app for shooting and sharing 6-second movies pieced together through bite-size clips, but since last January it has become a creative medium for YouTube stars, wanna-be comedians, and actual celebrities.
Vine engineer Janessa Det said that the extension of the loopy 6-second video service to the Web is just a first step towards bringing a richer, more enjoyable web experience to users.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Will Akhilesh-Rahul alliance be able to trump BJP in UP elections?
- Arms case: Salman Khan acquitted by Jodhpur court
- Raisina Dialogue 2017: Pakistan must walk away from terror, says PM Modi
- Etah: School bus collides with truck, several children killed
- J&K: LeT militant gunned down by security forces in Bandipora
- World's 30 most dynamic cities: Check out the full list
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's incredible one-handed six demoralises Fawad Ahmed
- China State TV said that its troops can reach New Delhi in 48 hours in war scenario; Indians slay it with their replies
- IND vs ENG, 2nd ODI: Yuvraj Singh silences critics with 14th ODI hundred, fourth against England — WATCH
- Bengaluru pips Silicon Valley to become world's most dynamic city