Boundary dispute discussed in Mizoram
Aizawl: A meeting of Mizoram Chief Minister Lal Thanhawla and leaders of All NGOs Joint Committee of Mizoram on Monday deliberated on the issue of boundary disputes with the neighbouring states, especially Assam and decided that further and wider consultations should be made soon.
The All NGOs Joint Committee handed over a memorandum on boundary dispute to the Chief Minister and informed the latter about the efforts being made so far by the NGOs on the issue.
Boundary dispute between Mizoram and Assam continued since Mizoram attained union territory status after carving out of Assam in 1972.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Highlights - India vs England 2nd ODI in Cuttack
- Missed the dance of American President Donald Trump? - Watch it here
- DNA: Manish Sisodia faces CBI probe over alleged irregularities in 'Talk To AK' programme
- Donald Trump to be sworn in as 45th US President today
- Barack Obama thanks Americans for making him a 'better man'
- WATCH: MS Dhoni asks Jasprit Bumrah to go easy after he hurriedly ran out England skipper Eoin Morgan
- Accused of Muslim-bias on visa applications, Sushma Swaraj hits back
- WATCH: How MS Dhoni saved Yuvraj Singh's wicket with another successful DRS review
- India vs England: After Virender Sehwag, Sachin Tendulkar gives Piers Morgan cricketing gyan
- Cuttack ODI: Umpire Kumar Dharmasena messes up DRS review, twitter couldn't stop trolling