Boundary dispute discussed in Mizoram
Aizawl: A meeting of Mizoram Chief Minister Lal Thanhawla and leaders of All NGOs Joint Committee of Mizoram on Monday deliberated on the issue of boundary disputes with the neighbouring states, especially Assam and decided that further and wider consultations should be made soon.
The All NGOs Joint Committee handed over a memorandum on boundary dispute to the Chief Minister and informed the latter about the efforts being made so far by the NGOs on the issue.
Boundary dispute between Mizoram and Assam continued since Mizoram attained union territory status after carving out of Assam in 1972.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Karnataka, Madhya Pradesh bypoll results: As it happened on November 24
- Tirupati, Tirumala rains update: Temple remains open; pilgrims continue to pour in for darshan
- BJP's big poser to Aamir Khan: Is there any better neighbour for Muslims than a Hindu?
- Muslim leader Asaduddin Owaisi says Aamir Khan wrong in wanting to leave India
- Modi finds 'Little India' with Diwali lights, delicious food in Singapore - In Pics