Six kg new born in Mizoram hospital
Aizawl: A baby weighing six kg has been
born at a civil hospital in Aizawl, possibly Mizoram`s
heaviest ever new born in recent months, doctors in the
hospital today said.
The baby, delivered yesterday, was doing fine along
with the mother Laltlanfeli (29) in the hospital, Dr Lily
member of the surgical team which operated the woman, told
The gynaecologists expected before the delivery that
the mother would deliver triplets or twins.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- There will be earthquake if I speak on demonetisation: Rahul Gandhi
- Zee Media Exclusive: A reality check on public opinion on notes ban!
- Panel discussion on the decision of demonetisation
- DNA: Is political system root cause of corruption in the country?
- DNA: Analysis of the letter written by defence minister to Kolkata CM?
- Mongolia seeks India's financial aid, Chinese official media says it's 'insane'
- SC asks govt if demonetisation was confidential; to judge if policy unconstitutional
- PoK erupts with 'azadi' slogans; Pakistan Army brutally thrashes protesters
- OMG! Man punches Kangaroo in face to save dog – Watch video
- Aamir Khan as Mahavir Singh Phogat in 'Dangal' title track looks phenomenal!