Six kg new born in Mizoram hospital
Aizawl: A baby weighing six kg has been
born at a civil hospital in Aizawl, possibly Mizoram`s
heaviest ever new born in recent months, doctors in the
hospital today said.
The baby, delivered yesterday, was doing fine along
with the mother Laltlanfeli (29) in the hospital, Dr Lily
member of the surgical team which operated the woman, told
The gynaecologists expected before the delivery that
the mother would deliver triplets or twins.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'BJP is winning by absolute majority in Uttar Pradesh Assembly elections'
- Pakistan Senate passes Hindu Marriage Bill
- This video of Brett Lee's 143m six is taking internet by storm – Watch Video
- India can meet its energy requirements from Moon by 2030, says ISRO
- J&K: 26 soldiers martyred, 22 militants killed as Army steps up security in Valley