Four killed in road mishap in Odisha
Rourkela: Four labourers were killed and seven others injured, four of them critically, when the auto rickshaw in which they were travelling collided with an iron ore laden truck in Odisha`s Sundargarh duistrict, police said on Sunday.
The incident took place near K Bolang in Bonai sub-division yesterday when the labourers were on their way to work. The truck collided head on with the auto rickshaw killing the four on the spot, the police said.
All the injured were admitted to a local health centre and later the four grievously wounded ones were shifted to Rourkela hospital as their condition turned critical, the police added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- J&K: Suspected Pakistani spy arrested in Samba district
- DNA: Reporting on war against ISIS in Mosul
- Kerala: Medical college prohibits girls from wearing jeans, noisy ornaments
- Ramgopal Yadav writes letter to SP party workers after Akhilesh Yadav sacked Shivpal Yadav
- DNA: Analysing the derogatory remarks made by Chinese Newspaper on Indians
- India vs New Zealand, 3rd ODI: As it happened...
- Samajwadi Party feud intensifies: Shivpal Yadav sacked, Ramgopal Yadav expelled - As it happened
- 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' row: Raj Thackeray says Rs 5 crore 'penance' for signing Pakistani artistes
- Kerala dress code row: 'Why not 'mundus' for men, if 'sarees' for women'
- PM Narendra Modi warns of 'surgical strikes' against black money, corruption