Four killed in road mishap in Odisha
Rourkela: Four labourers were killed and seven others injured, four of them critically, when the auto rickshaw in which they were travelling collided with an iron ore laden truck in Odisha`s Sundargarh duistrict, police said on Sunday.
The incident took place near K Bolang in Bonai sub-division yesterday when the labourers were on their way to work. The truck collided head on with the auto rickshaw killing the four on the spot, the police said.
All the injured were admitted to a local health centre and later the four grievously wounded ones were shifted to Rourkela hospital as their condition turned critical, the police added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Highlights - India vs England 2nd ODI in Cuttack
- Donald Trump to be sworn in as 45th US President today
- Etah: School bus collides with truck, several children killed
- J&K: LeT militant gunned down by security forces in Bandipora
- Exclusive: Srinagar freezes at minus 3; common man struggles for basic commodities
- WATCH: MS Dhoni asks Jasprit Bumrah to go easy after he hurriedly ran out England skipper Eoin Morgan
- WATCH: How MS Dhoni saved Yuvraj Singh's wicket with another successful DRS review
- IND vs ENG, 2nd ODI: Yuvraj Singh silences critics with 14th ODI hundred, fourth against England — WATCH
- India vs England: After Virender Sehwag, Sachin Tendulkar gives Piers Morgan cricketing gyan
- Donald Trump's Inauguration Day: As it happened