Four killed in road mishap in Odisha
Rourkela: Four labourers were killed and seven others injured, four of them critically, when the auto rickshaw in which they were travelling collided with an iron ore laden truck in Odisha`s Sundargarh duistrict, police said on Sunday.
The incident took place near K Bolang in Bonai sub-division yesterday when the labourers were on their way to work. The truck collided head on with the auto rickshaw killing the four on the spot, the police said.
All the injured were admitted to a local health centre and later the four grievously wounded ones were shifted to Rourkela hospital as their condition turned critical, the police added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How to develop good communication skills for a successful life?
- Curfew lifted from 4 districts of Kashmir valley
- Recently launched Pokemon Go gaining extreme popularity among users
- Rajnath Singh meets J&K CM Mehbooba Mufti to discuss current situation in valley
- AAP MLA Amantulla Khan arrested for misbehaving with a woman
- Security at Olympics "robust", says IOC chief
- Amaal Mallik excited about his 'Baar Baar Dekho' track
- Gael Monfils to face Ivo Karlovic in Washington Open final
- Olympics 2016: IOC faces historic call on Russia Rio ban
- Kashmir unrest over Burhan Wani's killing: Curfew lifted from these four districts - FULL DETAILS