Four killed in road mishap in Odisha
Rourkela: Four labourers were killed and seven others injured, four of them critically, when the auto rickshaw in which they were travelling collided with an iron ore laden truck in Odisha`s Sundargarh duistrict, police said on Sunday.
The incident took place near K Bolang in Bonai sub-division yesterday when the labourers were on their way to work. The truck collided head on with the auto rickshaw killing the four on the spot, the police said.
All the injured were admitted to a local health centre and later the four grievously wounded ones were shifted to Rourkela hospital as their condition turned critical, the police added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Jamaat-e-Islami chief announces Rs 100 cr reward for PM Modi's arrest
- DNA: Captain Saurabh Kalia's torture at the hands of Pakistani Army
- DNA: Govt tests Maggi noodle samples from all states
- Zee Media exclusive interview with victim of Uber molestation
- Jamaat-e-Islami chief announces Rs 1 billion reward for PM Modi's arrest
- Was asked to call Sunanda Pushkar’s death `natural`: AIIMS doctor
- From being the ‘Dabangg’ girl to ‘Akira’ - Sonakshi Sinha’s journey so far
- China ship carrying 458 on board sinks in Yangtze River: Five dead, hundreds missing
- Maggi row: Delhi registers case against Nestle, Kerala withdraws stock from govt stores