Four killed in road mishap in Odisha
Rourkela: Four labourers were killed and seven others injured, four of them critically, when the auto rickshaw in which they were travelling collided with an iron ore laden truck in Odisha`s Sundargarh duistrict, police said on Sunday.
The incident took place near K Bolang in Bonai sub-division yesterday when the labourers were on their way to work. The truck collided head on with the auto rickshaw killing the four on the spot, the police said.
All the injured were admitted to a local health centre and later the four grievously wounded ones were shifted to Rourkela hospital as their condition turned critical, the police added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Rahul Gandhi takes U-turn, says never blamed RSS for Gandhi's assassination
- Secret documents on Indian Navy's Scorpene-class submarine leaked
- PM Modi's photos, Indian flags raised during massive protests in Balochistan
- Did India become victim of Scorpene submarine conspiracy?
- Did India become victim of Scorpene submarine conspiracy? Part II
- Facebook testing autoplaying videos with sound turned on
- SBI to raise up to Rs 11,000 crore via debt securities
- India A skipper Manish Pandey fined for showing dissent after dismissal
- Dahi Handi festival: SC refuses to lift restrictions on height of human pyramid, calls it 'risky'
- Tiger Shroff wants to do clean, noble characters