Four liquor vendors arrested in Rourkela
Rourkela: Four liquor vendors were
arrested and 106 litres of country liquor seized after a
series of raids conducted last night in different slum areas
of the steel city.
Excise sources said all the four bottlelaggers were
today forwarded to a local court which remanded them to jail
In an another raid, Raghunathpally police of the city
arrested three persons, including two iron scrap dealers and
seized a truck loaded with iron scrap near Deogaon on the
outskirt of the city last night.
Police said, the truck loaded with about five tonnes
of scrap were illegally being transported from Deogaon area to
Vedvyas scrap godown.
All three were today produced before a local court
which remanded them to jail custody.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sachin Tendulkar joins Narendra Modi's #SelfieWithDaughter campaign
- Madrasas that do not teach primary subjects to be considered 'non-schools', says Maharashtra govt
- BJP MP Hema Malini injured, one child killed in Dausa road accident
- Parliamentary panel recommends 100% salary hike for MPs, health benefits for grandchildren
- Congress 'weak' to stop Modi; Rahul 'out of touch' with reality: Hansraj Bhardwaj