Four liquor vendors arrested in Rourkela
Rourkela: Four liquor vendors were
arrested and 106 litres of country liquor seized after a
series of raids conducted last night in different slum areas
of the steel city.
Excise sources said all the four bottlelaggers were
today forwarded to a local court which remanded them to jail
In an another raid, Raghunathpally police of the city
arrested three persons, including two iron scrap dealers and
seized a truck loaded with iron scrap near Deogaon on the
outskirt of the city last night.
Police said, the truck loaded with about five tonnes
of scrap were illegally being transported from Deogaon area to
Vedvyas scrap godown.
All three were today produced before a local court
which remanded them to jail custody.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Olympic bronze medallist Sakshi Malik returns home from Rio to grand welcome!
- Rahul Gandhi takes U-turn, says never blamed RSS for Gandhi's assassination
- Secret documents on Indian Navy's Scorpene-class submarine leaked
- PM Modi's photos, Indian flags raised during massive protests in Balochistan
- Did India become victim of Scorpene submarine conspiracy?