Four liquor vendors arrested in Rourkela
Rourkela: Four liquor vendors were
arrested and 106 litres of country liquor seized after a
series of raids conducted last night in different slum areas
of the steel city.
Excise sources said all the four bottlelaggers were
today forwarded to a local court which remanded them to jail
In an another raid, Raghunathpally police of the city
arrested three persons, including two iron scrap dealers and
seized a truck loaded with iron scrap near Deogaon on the
outskirt of the city last night.
Police said, the truck loaded with about five tonnes
of scrap were illegally being transported from Deogaon area to
Vedvyas scrap godown.
All three were today produced before a local court
which remanded them to jail custody.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Will implement 'One Rank, One Pension' without fail: PM Modi
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar stands in a queue at Pune wedding!
- Delhi: Shakuntala Gamlin writes to LG against AAP minister
- Jharkhand's Health Minister slaps political rival in public
- One Rank, One Pension: What is complicating its implementation? Part-2
- Check CHSE orrisharesults.nic.in, chseodisha.nic.in for Class 12 (Plus Two) Result 2015
- Will ask SC if India can pursue Captain Saurabh Kalia case against Pakistan in ICJ: Sushma Swaraj
- Salman, Aamir, Shah Rukh in a film together?
- Even 100 Rahul Gandhis cannot match PM Narendra Modi's mega wave: Shiv Sena
- Anti-minority remarks by Sangh Parivar leaders 'uncalled for': Narendra Modi