Man sentenced for rape in Odisha
Berhampur (Odisha): A special fast track court at Phulbani has sentenced a person to rigorous imprisonment for seven years for raping a minor girl about four years ago.
Judge BK Patra on Wednesday sentenced Sunasira Digal of Titrapanka for raping the 14-year old girl of his village on November 10, 2009, and also imposed a fine of Rs 1,000 on him.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Salman Khan - Aamir Khan friendship over?
- Neither Dadri nor Babri: India is 'Muslim woman delivering 'Ganesha' inside temple'
- Lalu Prasad Yadav debuts on Dubsmash, mocks PM Narendra Modi – Watch video
- Pakistan take note! Indian military 5th deadliest in the world
- Hindu girl embraces Islam to marry Shahi Imam Bukhari's son?