Odisha: 3000 reconverted to Hinduism
Rourkela: The VHP on Friday claimed
that over 3,000 people of 658 families from three states were
reconverted to Hinduism at a function held in Sundargarh
People from Odisha and neighbouring Jharkhand and
Chhattishgarh congregated at Sundargarh town where the
function, described by the VHP as "home coming", was held
Several people, particularly poor and uneducated
tribals and dalits had converted through allurement,
international executive president of VHP Pravin Togadia said
at the function demanding a strict law against conversion.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Video: India won't tolerate disrespect to national anthem – this Mumbai family learnt it the hard way
- Watch: Boy dies after falling from a Mumbai local train – video maker is guilty too!
- Had Sardar Patel become PM, India would have been another Pakistan, says Kancha Ilaiah
- Shocking! World Cup winning cricketer forced to sell 'kachoris' to make a living
- Watch: ISIS terrorist blown into pieces while bragging about his previous victory