Six killed in road accident in Odisha
Nabarangpur (Odisha): At least six people of a marriage party were killed and 30 others injured when a truck overturned in Odisha`s Nabarangpur district early on Friday.
The truck was returning from Khaparakhelo village in adjoining Kalahandi district after a wedding when the driver lost control. The vehicle overturned near Malegam village under Chandahandi block of the district in the wee hours, police sources said.
While six were killed, the 30 injured were admitted to a local hospital with the condition of some stated to be critical.
The truck was going to Biriguda.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- China condemns Pakistan over Uri terror attack
- Indian- Americans launch online petition to declare Pakistan 'sponsor of terrorism'
- DNA: Analysis over who is responsible for tense condition of Kashmir after Burhan Wani's death?
- EU warns Pakistan of political and economic sanctions over atrocities in Baloch
- Should Pakistani artists be restricted from working in India?
- Uri attack: Israel ready to help India with cutting-edge technology to secure borders
- India's Rafale vs Pakistan's F-16: Why the French fighter jet is the best choice for dogfight
- All you need to know about Reliance JioFi at Rs 1,999 – use free data till December 31
- India's Balochistan push works, European Parliament warns Pakistan of sanctions over atrocities on Balochi people
- If you have guts, send your suicide bombers to Pakistan: Samajwadi Party to MNS' Raj Thackeray