Six killed in road accident in Odisha
Nabarangpur (Odisha): At least six people of a marriage party were killed and 30 others injured when a truck overturned in Odisha`s Nabarangpur district early on Friday.
The truck was returning from Khaparakhelo village in adjoining Kalahandi district after a wedding when the driver lost control. The vehicle overturned near Malegam village under Chandahandi block of the district in the wee hours, police sources said.
While six were killed, the 30 injured were admitted to a local hospital with the condition of some stated to be critical.
The truck was going to Biriguda.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of public pulse through survey by Zee News on Bihar elections
- Hotels selling beef should be demolished: Azam Khan
- DNA: End of ISIS? Vladimir Putin to send 1,50,000 soldiers to Syria
- Russia surprises America with accord on battling ISIS
- Panel discussion on Muslim vote bank in Bihar elections
- Neither Dadri nor Babri: India is 'Muslim woman delivering 'Ganesha' inside temple'
- Hindu girl embraces Islam to marry Shahi Imam Bukhari's son?
- Pakistan take note! Indian military 5th deadliest in the world
- Lalu Prasad Yadav debuts on Dubsmash, mocks PM Narendra Modi – Watch video
- India vs South Africa: How cricket fraternity reacted to crowd's disgraceful behaviour at Cuttack