Three minor girls `sexually abused` in Odisha
Kendrapara: Three minor girls, including a six-year-old, were sexually abused in separate incidents in Odisha`s Kendrapara district, police said on Monday.
A six-year-old girl was allegedly raped by Nakul Mallick (36) in Manapur village yesterday, they said.
In another incident, a teacher of a government-run primary school in Balia village under Mahakalpada police jursdiction was accused of outraging the modesty of a 5th?standard student within the school premises, police said.
The accused Muktikanta Swain evaded arrest after the victim`s parents lodged a complaint today at the local police station, police said.
In yet another case, a 17-year-old boy allegedly sexually assaulted a minor girl in Haladiagada village under Marshaghai police limit, about 35 km from here, police said.
The juvenile deliquent was arrested, police said adding all the victims were medically examined at the district headquarters hospital today.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analyzing ground reality of life of poor and vagrant people in India
- DNA: Analysis of press conference between Rajnath Singh and Mehbooba Mufti on Kashmir violence
- DNA: Analysis of India's weaknesses in new inventions and discoveries
- DNA: Prasoon Joshi's hard-hitting poem depicting society's mentality towards females
- DNA: Encouraging the traditional Indian habit of eating food with hands
- S Korea offers Tokyo-funded money to 'comfort women'
- Jurgen Klopp tries to keep peace with frustrated Daniel Sturridge
- Iraqi, Syrian foreign ministers meet in Baghdad
- Will not be bullied, will definitely visit Pakistan to talk peace: Ramya
- Xioami Redmi Note 4 launched, comes with 10-core processor, 4,100 mAh battery