Three minor girls `sexually abused` in Odisha
Kendrapara: Three minor girls, including a six-year-old, were sexually abused in separate incidents in Odisha`s Kendrapara district, police said on Monday.
A six-year-old girl was allegedly raped by Nakul Mallick (36) in Manapur village yesterday, they said.
In another incident, a teacher of a government-run primary school in Balia village under Mahakalpada police jursdiction was accused of outraging the modesty of a 5th?standard student within the school premises, police said.
The accused Muktikanta Swain evaded arrest after the victim`s parents lodged a complaint today at the local police station, police said.
In yet another case, a 17-year-old boy allegedly sexually assaulted a minor girl in Haladiagada village under Marshaghai police limit, about 35 km from here, police said.
The juvenile deliquent was arrested, police said adding all the victims were medically examined at the district headquarters hospital today.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is population control next on central govt's agenda after demonetization?
- India-Afghanistan thrash Pakistan over terrorism issue in Heart of Asia conference
- Gujarat: Goods train engine catches fire in Surat
- Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa's condition extremely grave
- Watch: Tracing the journey of late Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa from films to politics
- RIP Amma: Jayalalithaa dies after 75 days in hospital; Tamil Nadu mourns
- Fake or Real? 'Alien animal' caught on Karnataka-Kerala border
- RBI to issue new Rs 100 banknotes, old notes to continue as legal tender
- Airtel’s free 4G internet offer may be a ploy to steal your data
- People want to know whether Jayalalithaa is alive or not; PM Narendra Modi must intervene, says expelled AIADMK MP Sasikala Pushpa