Cold conditions continue in Punjab and Haryana
Chandigarh: Cold conditions on Sunday continued to sweep most parts of Punjab and Haryana, with mercury hovering below the normal levels.
Chandigarh, where residents woke up to foggy conditions, recorded a low of 7.6 degree Celsius.
In Haryana, Narnaul was the coldest place at a low of 3.2 degree Celsius, while Bhiwani, too experienced a cold night at 4.8 degree Celsius, the MeT said here.
Hisar and Karnal registered minimums of 5 and 8.2 degree Celsius respectively.
In Punjab, Amritsar braved the chill at 4.2 degree C.
Ludhiana and Patiala recorded respective minimums of 6.7 and 9.2 degree Celsius respectively.
The MeT in its forecast said that cold conditions would prevail in the region over the next two days.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Kalam's advisor recalls his last moments with the great scientist
- To Sir with Love: School kids pay tribute to Dr Kalam
- DNA: Complete analysis of APJ Abdul Kalam's life and achievements
- India mourns APJ Abdul Kalam; PM to receive body at Palam airport
- Kalam's body flown to Delhi; PM, Prez lead nation in paying homage
- When UN declared Dr APJ Abdul Kalam's 79th birthday as World Students' Day
- SC hearing on 1993 Mumbai blasts convict Yakub Memon's curative plea
- India's 'original rocket man': Abdul Kalam's phenomenal contribution to Science
- Parliament pays tributes to Dr APJ Abdul Kalam, calls him 'real gem' of India
- Ready to see Shah Rukh-Salman together on-screen?