Cold conditions continue in Punjab and Haryana
Chandigarh: Cold conditions on Sunday continued to sweep most parts of Punjab and Haryana, with mercury hovering below the normal levels.
Chandigarh, where residents woke up to foggy conditions, recorded a low of 7.6 degree Celsius.
In Haryana, Narnaul was the coldest place at a low of 3.2 degree Celsius, while Bhiwani, too experienced a cold night at 4.8 degree Celsius, the MeT said here.
Hisar and Karnal registered minimums of 5 and 8.2 degree Celsius respectively.
In Punjab, Amritsar braved the chill at 4.2 degree C.
Ludhiana and Patiala recorded respective minimums of 6.7 and 9.2 degree Celsius respectively.
The MeT in its forecast said that cold conditions would prevail in the region over the next two days.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - Huge fire breaks out at petrol pump in Kota, Rajasthan
- NSG now 'nine times' stronger; receives technological strength from 12 countries!
- Bihar: Congress leader Brajesh Pandey accused of running sex racket
- Panel discussion over why SP government is backing Gayatri Prajapati
- Why is religion being made the basis of election campaigns in UP?
- 7th Pay Commission: Allowances committee raises HRA to 30%?
- Virat Kohli thanks sprint legend Usain Bolt for congratulating him on 'record' Puma deal
- Virat Kohli becomes first Indian sportsperson to sign Rs 100-crore endorsement deal
- IPL 2017 Auction: Reaction-filled Twitter erupts with emotions!
- Sony Xperia X gets a price cut of whopping Rs 14,000