Cold conditions continue in Punjab & Haryana
Chandigarh: Amritsar braved an intense chill at 3.8 degrees Celsius as cold conditions Friday continued to sweep most places in Punjab and Haryana.
The minimum temperature at Amritsar further dropped since yesterday to settle two notches below normal, the MeT said here.
The respective minimum temperatures at Ludhiana and Patiala were recorded at 9.4 deg C and 8.4 deg C.
Chandigarh also experienced a cold night at 7 deg C.
In Haryana, Hisar recorded a low of 7.5 deg C, down one notch.
Karnal too, experienced a cold night at 6.2 deg C, two below normal, while Narnaul and Ambala recorded respective minimums of 6.6 deg C and 8.8 deg C.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - IIT-Kharagpur develops superpower drone 'BHIM' that could aid soldiers in war zones
- Anti-Romeo squad launched: Has moral policing started in UP?
- Jharkhand: Congress leader, 3 others killed in shootout in Dhanbad
- CM Yogi’s cleanliness drive: UP cops clean up police stations
- Do not put unnecessary pressure on police: PM Modi tells UP BJP MPs
- 400 Trinamool Congress members including many TMC stalwarts join BJP in Tripura
- Hukumdev Narain Yadav to be new Vice-President of India?
- Bhagat Singh, Sukhdev, Rajguru were hanged on 23 March 1931 – This is how PM Modi paid tribute today
- Kapil Sharma fight on flight row: Did Sunil Grover, Ali Asgar and Chandan Prabhakar skip shoot?
- Mohammad Kaif welcomes Yogi Adityanath's appointment as new Uttar Pradesh chief minister