Cold conditions persist in Punjab
Chandigarh: Cold conditions on Wednesday persisted in most parts of Punjab while there was a marginal increase in the minimum temperatures in Haryana.
Amritsar remained the coldest place in the two states recording a minimum of 3 degrees Celsius, the MeT office said here.
Ludhiana also braved a cold night at 5.9 deg C, one below normal while Patiala experienced the chill at 5.4 deg C minimum, also down by a degree.
In Haryana, Bhiwani recorded a low of 9 deg C, up two notches while Hisar recorded a minimum of 6.3 deg C.
Ambala`s low of 6.6 deg C settled a notch above normal, Narnaul registered a low of 6 deg C while Karnal`s minimum settled at 7 deg C.
Chandigarh`s minimum settled three degrees above normal range at 8.5 deg C.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Narendra Modi holds talks with Uzbek leader
- Shahid Kapoor marriage: 500 guests have been invited for the wedding, says card designer
- Pakistan violates ceasefire in J&K, one BSF jawan killed in Kupwara
- Mass failure in DU exam: HRD Minister Smriti Irani asks officials to enquire
- 'Second Hand Husband' review: Fails to impress