Ex-serviceman found dead in Moga
Moga: An ex-serviceman was found dead in his house, police said here today.
The 60-year-old ex-serviceman Harbans Singh was found brutally murdered with sharp edged weapons at his house yesterday, they said.
The police was informed by the brother of the deceased.
According to Hansa Singh, brother of the deceased, the latter has two sons and both are residing abroad, while a daughter is married.
The deceased`s wife had died about a year back, Hansa told the police.
Police have registered a case against unidentified person on charge of murder of the ex-serviceman.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 24 dead after boat carrying 40 capsizes in river Ganga in Patna; many still missing
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: What characteristics define a true leader?
- Tourists flock to Manali as snowfall takes a short break
- My father wanted me to be a man of character: Navjot Singh Siddhu
- Assembly elections: BJP likely to announce its first list of candidates for UP, Uttarakhand
- Abhishek Bachchan reveals the moment when Aishwarya Rai said 'yes' to him
- India vs England, 1st ODI: As it happened...
- India vs England, Pune ODI: MS Dhoni still the boss; convinces Virat Kohli with spot on DRS call — WATCH
- India vs England, 1st ODI: Ravichandran Aswhin steals the show with huge six — WATCH
- Petrol price hiked by 42 paisa per litre, diesel by Rs 1.03 a litre