Exhibition of rare documents at Panjab University
Chandigarh: Rare documents related to freedom
struggle will be exhibited at the Fine Arts Museum in Panjab
University campus in Chandigarh from January 23 on the occasion of the
birth anniversary of Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose.
The exhibition is being organised jointly by the Haryana
Archives Department and the Fine Arts Department of the
The exhibition will remain open for general public till
January 25, Deputy Director (Archives Department) Rajwanti
Mann said on Friday.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- There will be earthquake if I speak on demonetisation: Rahul Gandhi
- Opposition observes 'black day' to mark one month of demonetisation
- Zee Media Exclusive: A reality check on public opinion on notes ban!
- Panel discussion on the decision of demonetisation
- Watch shocking visuals - Speeding car rams pedestrians in Kolkata, 3 killed
- Mongolia seeks India's financial aid, Chinese official media says it's 'insane'
- SC asks govt if demonetisation was confidential; to judge if policy unconstitutional
- Reliance Jio effect: Airtel offers free unlimited local and STD calls with 4G data at Rs 145
- OMG! Man punches Kangaroo in face to save dog – Watch video
- PM Narendra Modi ropes in Nandan Nilekani to boost process of digital payments post demonetisation