Exhibition of rare documents at Panjab University
Chandigarh: Rare documents related to freedom
struggle will be exhibited at the Fine Arts Museum in Panjab
University campus in Chandigarh from January 23 on the occasion of the
birth anniversary of Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose.
The exhibition is being organised jointly by the Haryana
Archives Department and the Fine Arts Department of the
The exhibition will remain open for general public till
January 25, Deputy Director (Archives Department) Rajwanti
Mann said on Friday.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- I am surviving only on 25% of my liver today, says Big B
- Aamir Khan's 'intolerance' comment kicks up row
- Panel discussion on Aamir Khan's remark on 'intolerance'
- Exclusive: Sudhir Chaudhary in conversation with Aamir Khan on intolerance in India!
- Rahul Gandhi spotted with hate speech convict Imran Masood in Saharanpur
- Karnataka, Madhya Pradesh bypoll results: As it happened on November 24
- Intolerance issue: When did ‘Incredible India’ become ‘Intolerant India’, Anupam Kher asks Aamir Khan
- Tirupati, Tirumala rains update: Temple remains open; pilgrims continue to pour in for darshan
- BJP's big poser to Aamir Khan: Is there any better neighbour for Muslims than a Hindu?
- Muslim leader Asaduddin Owaisi says Aamir Khan wrong in wanting to leave India