Girl abducted, raped by two youths in Punjab
Hoshiarpur: A 17-year-old girl was allegedly abducted and gang-raped by two youths to compel her for marriage at Dasuya town in this district.
The victim, a class 12th student, on Wednesday filed a police complaint, alleging that she was kidnapped by two youths -- Harinder Singh of Sadarpur and Prince of Khun Kalan -- while she was returning from school on December 21 last year.
They abducted her in a car and took her to various locations where they repeatedly raped her, the victim alleged.
They also looted her gold jewellery.
Following the complaint, police arrested Harinder while Prince is still at large.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- India mourns Lance Naik Hanumanthappa Koppad's death: Who said what
- ISI trains JeM, LeT terrorists: Former Pak president Pervez Musharraf
- Came to Mumbai from Pakistan to select 26/11 attack sites, David Headley tells Mumbai court
- 'Afzal Guru amar rahe', 'Kashmir lekar rahenge' slogans raised at Press Club of India
- Virat Kohli: Amid break-up rumors, cricketer spends time with most beautiful woman