Girl abducted, raped by two youths in Punjab
Hoshiarpur: A 17-year-old girl was allegedly abducted and gang-raped by two youths to compel her for marriage at Dasuya town in this district.
The victim, a class 12th student, on Wednesday filed a police complaint, alleging that she was kidnapped by two youths -- Harinder Singh of Sadarpur and Prince of Khun Kalan -- while she was returning from school on December 21 last year.
They abducted her in a car and took her to various locations where they repeatedly raped her, the victim alleged.
They also looted her gold jewellery.
Following the complaint, police arrested Harinder while Prince is still at large.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar stands in a queue at Pune wedding!
- Jharkhand's Health Minister slaps political rival in public
- India's second deadliest heatwave kills more than 2000 people
- My News: People forced to pay for govt water tankers in Sangam Vihar
- FSSAI testing more Maggi; brand ambassadors can be liable: Govt
- Check CHSE orrisharesults.nic.in, chseodisha.nic.in for Class 12 (Plus Two) Result 2015
- Will ask SC if India can pursue Captain Saurabh Kalia case against Pakistan in ICJ: Sushma Swaraj
- Salman, Aamir, Shah Rukh in a film together?
- Even 100 Rahul Gandhis cannot match PM Narendra Modi's mega wave: Shiv Sena
- Anti-minority remarks by Sangh Parivar leaders 'uncalled for': Narendra Modi