Hooch tragedy: death toll rises to 11
Batala (Punjab): The death toll in the illicit liquor tragedy in Johal Nangal village of Gurdaspur district has reached 11, police said on Tuesday.
Eight more persons succumbed while undergoing treatment since yesterday taking the toll to 11, they said.
Yesterday, three persons had died in the tragedy.
Meanwhile, police is conducting raids at various places to apprehend the culprits behind the crime, officials said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bangladesh scraps China-proposed deep sea port, India offers help to develop another
- Deepika Padukone reads letter written by father – Watch - You will be moved to tears
- 'Road Romeo' beaten up by brave girl in Allahabad: Watch
- Virat Kohli, Anushka Sharma announce their break-up officially: Report
- Safa Baig: What you need to know about Irfan Pathan's lady love