I am more than 90 percent fit: Parkash Singh Badal
Moga: Punjab Chief Minister Parkash Singh Badal, who remained indisposed for nearly a fortnight on Friday said that his health is better now and he is "more than 90 percent fit."
"I am feeling quite well now...Almost more than 90 percent fit," Badal, who is canvassing for SAD candidate Joginderpal Jain for the February 23 Moga bypoll, told media here.
"I caught cold while campaigning for the Delhi Gurdwara elections, following which I was advised rest by doctors," the 85-year old leader said.
In a lighter vein, he added, "electioneering makes me quite fit."
Admitting he was a bit late to enter campaign to seek votes for party candidate Jain, he exuded confidence that the SAD nominee will win the seat.
Badal will stay in Moga assembly constituency till February 21.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: PM Narendra Modi addressing rally in Imphal
- Will Shiv Sena join hands with Congress to stop BJP from entering BMC?
- Panel discussion on Farooq Abdullah's remark on terrorists
- DNA: Why depression cases are increasing rapidly in India?
- Delhi: Three-year-old twins die after falling into washing machine in Rohini
- Ind vs Aus: Mohammed Azharuddin says Jayant Yadav and Ishant Sharma should be replaced in next Test
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's epic celebration after destroying Lahore Qalandars in Dubai
- Indian doctor rescued from ISIS recounts horror, says 'they forced me to watch videos, shot me thrice'
- Mitchell Johnson takes a dig at Anil Kumble over calling Steve O'Keefe 'steady'
- India vs Australia, 1st Test, Day 3: As it happened...