I am more than 90 percent fit: Parkash Singh Badal
Moga: Punjab Chief Minister Parkash Singh Badal, who remained indisposed for nearly a fortnight on Friday said that his health is better now and he is "more than 90 percent fit."
"I am feeling quite well now...Almost more than 90 percent fit," Badal, who is canvassing for SAD candidate Joginderpal Jain for the February 23 Moga bypoll, told media here.
"I caught cold while campaigning for the Delhi Gurdwara elections, following which I was advised rest by doctors," the 85-year old leader said.
In a lighter vein, he added, "electioneering makes me quite fit."
Admitting he was a bit late to enter campaign to seek votes for party candidate Jain, he exuded confidence that the SAD nominee will win the seat.
Badal will stay in Moga assembly constituency till February 21.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Narendra Modi's speech at Heart of Asia conference
- Aware of Chinese submarine deployment at Balochistan's Gwadar port, says Navy chief
- Like SAARC, should India boycott Pak in Heart of Asia conference?
- 'Heart of Asia' Conference begins in Amritsar; Sartaj Aziz to pay a visit on Sunday
- Iraqi army inches close to Baghdadi in Mosul- Report
- Rs 14,000 crore default case: Gujarat businessman detained, says money belongs to politicians, babus
- LIVE: Jayalalithaa's condition critical after suffering cardiac arrest, huge crowd gathers outside Apollo hospital
- Newly-wed couple Yuvraj Singh and Hazel Keech perform `bhangra` at Goa airport – Viral video
- Gujarat man who disclosed Rs 14,000 crore unaccounted wealth goes missing
- RBI to issue new Rs 20, Rs 50 notes; old notes to remain legal tender