Man awarded two years imprisonment for raping minor in Punjab
Moga: A local court here has sentenced a man to two years of imprisonment for raping a minor girl.
A fine of Rs 20,000 was also imposed on the accused identified as Satnam Singh.
A case of rape and kidnapping was registered against Singh at Mehna police station on August 10, 2011.
Singh had forcibly took the 17-year-old victim on a bike at Dharamkot where he raped her. The victim later informed about the incident to her parents.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- SC intervenes into Khap panchayat's rape order of two UP sisters, seeks report from Akhilesh govt
- Furkan, not Tiger Memon, arrested in Pakistan
- Sheena Bora murder case: Peter Mukerjea's statement recorded, police search his Worli residence
- Sonakshi Sinha silences Twitter troll for calling her ugly and it's epic!
- Is it Hardik Patel in this viral MMS Sex Video?