Minimum temperatures above normal in Punjab, Haryana
Chandigarh: Minimum temperatures on Sunday registered a marginal increase at many places in Punjab and Haryana, with the mercury settling two notches above normal level at some places.
The minimum at Hisar rose by over a degree since yesterday to settle at 7.8 deg C, the MeT department said.
Ambala recorded a low of 8.1 deg C, up two notches while the low at Narnaul was 7 deg C.
Chandigarh recorded a low of 8.6 deg C, up one notch.
In Punjab, Amritsar recorded a low of 7.4 deg C, two notches above normal.
Ludhiana and Patiala also registered marginal increase in minimum temperatures since yesterday. The respective minimums at the two places were recorded at 8.4 deg C and 8.3 deg C.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian- Americans launch online petition to declare Pakistan 'sponsor of terrorism'
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak
- PM Modi slams Pakistan govt during his speech in Kozhikode
- EU warns Pakistan of political and economic sanctions over atrocities in Baloch
- Should Pakistani artists be restricted from working in India?
- SHOCKING VIDEO: This man was trying to take selfie with python - You won't believe what happened next!
- Call up this number and get Reliance Jio's SIM for sure
- WATCH: Ravichandran Ashwin's magic ball that bamboozled Kane Williamson on Day 3
- Uri effect? India, Afghanistan bypass Pak to set up exclusive air corridor
- Govt calls meet on Indus Water Treaty; Water Resources Ministry, MEA to brief PM Modi