Minimum temperatures above normal in Punjab, Haryana
Chandigarh: Minimum temperatures on Sunday registered a marginal increase at many places in Punjab and Haryana, with the mercury settling two notches above normal level at some places.
The minimum at Hisar rose by over a degree since yesterday to settle at 7.8 deg C, the MeT department said.
Ambala recorded a low of 8.1 deg C, up two notches while the low at Narnaul was 7 deg C.
Chandigarh recorded a low of 8.6 deg C, up one notch.
In Punjab, Amritsar recorded a low of 7.4 deg C, two notches above normal.
Ludhiana and Patiala also registered marginal increase in minimum temperatures since yesterday. The respective minimums at the two places were recorded at 8.4 deg C and 8.3 deg C.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Leander Paes, Sania Mirza advance at US Open
- Mild earthquake jolts Rajasthan, no damage reported
- Yakub Memon, Afzal Guru's executions were politically motivated: Justice AP Shah
- OROP stalemate to end soon, Govt's draft agreement ready, claim sources
- Sheena Bora case: This is how Indrani Mukerjea got idea to plot a 'perfect murder'