Minimum temperatures above normal in Punjab, Haryana
Chandigarh: Minimum temperatures on Sunday registered a marginal increase at many places in Punjab and Haryana, with the mercury settling two notches above normal level at some places.
The minimum at Hisar rose by over a degree since yesterday to settle at 7.8 deg C, the MeT department said.
Ambala recorded a low of 8.1 deg C, up two notches while the low at Narnaul was 7 deg C.
Chandigarh recorded a low of 8.6 deg C, up one notch.
In Punjab, Amritsar recorded a low of 7.4 deg C, two notches above normal.
Ludhiana and Patiala also registered marginal increase in minimum temperatures since yesterday. The respective minimums at the two places were recorded at 8.4 deg C and 8.3 deg C.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sheena's diary reveals disturbed relationship with parents: DNA reports
- Shameless cheating in exams, when will Bihar learn?
- Setback for Air India as 30 Boeing 787 Dreamliner pilots resign
- Sheena case: Indrani quizzed jointly with Peter, denies killing daughter
- Trade unions` strike hits normal life across India
- Sonakshi Sinha silences Twitter troll for calling her ugly and it's epic!
- Furkan, not Tiger Memon, arrested in Pakistan
- Modi effect! Pakistan-occupied Kashmir wants to be part of India
- Sheena Bora murder saga: 12 questions that police asked Peter Mukerjea during 12-hour grilling?
- Sunny Leone steamy condom ad (uncensored): Watch why this video is making news