Minimum temperatures above normal in Punjab, Haryana
Chandigarh: Minimum temperatures on Sunday registered a marginal increase at many places in Punjab and Haryana, with the mercury settling two notches above normal level at some places.
The minimum at Hisar rose by over a degree since yesterday to settle at 7.8 deg C, the MeT department said.
Ambala recorded a low of 8.1 deg C, up two notches while the low at Narnaul was 7 deg C.
Chandigarh recorded a low of 8.6 deg C, up one notch.
In Punjab, Amritsar recorded a low of 7.4 deg C, two notches above normal.
Ludhiana and Patiala also registered marginal increase in minimum temperatures since yesterday. The respective minimums at the two places were recorded at 8.4 deg C and 8.3 deg C.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- I know why Indrani Mukherjea murdered my sister Sheena: Mikhail Bora
- Sheena Bora murder case: All that we know about Indrani Mukherjea
- Pregnant teen buried alive, wakes up in coffin
- Sheena Bora murder case: Indrani Mukherjea's former husband, Sanjeev Khanna, arrested by Mumbai Police
- How Hardik Patel got offended when asked about Arvind Kejriwal