Minor dalit girl kidnapped in Moga
Moga: A case has been registered against an unidentified youth for allegedly kidnapping a minor Dalit girl here, police said Friday.
In a complaint lodged with the police, Sukhdev Singh, father of the 14-year-old girl, said that an unidentified youth on a bike kidnapped his daughter near a brick kiln on January 13, police said.
Singh, who works as a labourer at a brick kiln at Khosa Randhir here, said he tried hard to trace his daughter but could not locate her, police said.
An investigation has been launched to find the girl, they said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Parade and hang Tiger, not Yakub: Salman Khan
- Mann Ki Baat: PM Modi pays tribute to Kargil war martyrs
- India to give fresh dossier to Pakistan on Lakhvi, Dawood, Hafiz
- Veterans serve country but do not get their due, says Anna Hazare
- Salman's controversial tweet on Yakub Memon a 'contempt of court'?
- PM Modi's 10th edition of 'Mann Ki Baat': As it happened
- Anna Hazare extends support to ex-servicemen over OROP protests
- Watch: Yuvraj Singh takes up Shoaib Malik's challenge, puts on his dancing shoes
- Mann ki Baat: Govt to provide cashless treatment to road accident victims, says PM Modi
- SC to resume hearing on Mumbai blasts convict Yakub Memon's mercy plea on Tuesday