Minor dalit girl kidnapped in Moga
Moga: A case has been registered against an unidentified youth for allegedly kidnapping a minor Dalit girl here, police said Friday.
In a complaint lodged with the police, Sukhdev Singh, father of the 14-year-old girl, said that an unidentified youth on a bike kidnapped his daughter near a brick kiln on January 13, police said.
Singh, who works as a labourer at a brick kiln at Khosa Randhir here, said he tried hard to trace his daughter but could not locate her, police said.
An investigation has been launched to find the girl, they said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Security guard beats woman journalist publicly in Pakistan
- Pakistan violates ceasefire in J&K's Hiranagar; 7 Pak Rangers killed, BSF jawan injured
- ISIS terrorists escape Mosul disguised in women's clothing
- DNA: Pakistan violates ceasefire in J&K's Hiranagar; Seven Pak Rangers killed
- DNA: Analysing the existing poor condition of Indian education system
- MS Dhoni reacts in astonishment as Axar Patel takes a stunning one-handed catch - VIDEO
- BSP shrugs off Rita Bahuguna 's jump; says BJP will still face defeat in UP polls
- Navjot Singh Sidhu out on zero to Waqar Younis in 1990 – The match Kapil Sharma keeps talking about
- MS Dhoni or Virat Kohli? Here's Virender Sehwag's best ever reply
- Sushant Singh Rajput’s former girlfriend Ankita Lokhande’s Karva Chauth photos will surprise you