Minor dalit girl kidnapped in Moga
Moga: A case has been registered against an unidentified youth for allegedly kidnapping a minor Dalit girl here, police said Friday.
In a complaint lodged with the police, Sukhdev Singh, father of the 14-year-old girl, said that an unidentified youth on a bike kidnapped his daughter near a brick kiln on January 13, police said.
Singh, who works as a labourer at a brick kiln at Khosa Randhir here, said he tried hard to trace his daughter but could not locate her, police said.
An investigation has been launched to find the girl, they said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 24 dead after boat carrying 40 capsizes in river Ganga in Patna; many still missing
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: What characteristics define a true leader?
- My father wanted me to be a man of character: Navjot Singh Siddhu
- Tourists flock to Manali as snowfall takes a short break
- Is Akhilesh Yadav overlooking Muslims as Mulayam Singh alleged?
- Abhishek Bachchan reveals the moment when Aishwarya Rai said 'yes' to him
- India vs England, 1st ODI: As it happened...
- India vs England, Pune ODI: MS Dhoni still the boss; convinces Virat Kohli with spot on DRS call — WATCH
- India vs England, 1st ODI: Ravichandran Aswhin steals the show with huge six — WATCH
- Petrol price hiked by 42 paisa per litre, diesel by Rs 1.03 a litre