One arrested with narcotic material in Moga
Moga: One person was arrested and banned drugs, including 11,000 capsules and 65,000 tablets, were recovered from him, police said Wednesday.
Narcotic cell of police stopped motorcycle-borne two youths yesterday during checking near the new grain market here and recovered the drugs from them.
However, one of the accused managed to escape under the cover of darkness. The arrested accused has been identified as Harmesh Kumar, Moga SSP Ashish Chaudhary said.
A case has been registered against him, he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of Indus water treaty between India and Pakistan
- DNA: US army's joint exercise with Indian Army and their consolation on Uri attack
- India- America joint military exercise begins in Ranikhet
- India to activate laser walls on LOC to stop infiltration
- Panel discussion on 'Most Favoured Nation' status India accorded to Pakistan in 1996
- SETBACK! Sedition case against 200 Congress workers for shouting 'Pakistan Zindabad' slogans during rally for Uri martyrs
- Five takeaways from Sushma Swaraj's speech at UN General Assembly
- Reliance Jio impact: Vodafone offers 10 GB data at 1 GB rate
- 7 scenarios Pak will face directly if India scraps Indus Waters Treaty – Read details
- REALITY CHECK of WhatsApp message: How common man can sign petition to declare Pakistan a terror state