Punjab: Blast at scrap shop in Ludhiana; two dead
Ludhiana: A blast occurred at a scrapyard in the Punjab’s industrial city on Saturday, leaving two persons dead and injuring five others.
The blast took place in Samrala, Ludhiana.
The injured have been admitted to nearby hospitals.
The Punjab Police are investigating the incident. More details are awaited.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch video: The epic battle between 'Machli' tigress and a 14-foot-long crocodile!
- India, Bangladesh swap border enclaves, settle historic dispute; people rejoice
- Home Ministry holds high-level meet over ISIS
- Watch: Passenger plane dangerously oscillates before touching runway
- 'Remembering Dr APJ Abdul Kalam' - President Pranab Mukherjee's photo tribute on Twitter