Punjab: Blast at scrap shop in Ludhiana; two dead
Ludhiana: A blast occurred at a scrapyard in the Punjab’s industrial city on Saturday, leaving two persons dead and injuring five others.
The blast took place in Samrala, Ludhiana.
The injured have been admitted to nearby hospitals.
The Punjab Police are investigating the incident. More details are awaited.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- This is how billionaire Richard Branson looks after cheating death in a violent high-speed bike crash
- West Bengal hospital fire: Three killed, 50 children injured; Rs 2 lakh ex-gratia announced
- Astronomers find a 'dark' Milky Way
- Watch: 'Kumkum Bhagya' Episode 654—Abhi visits Pragya's place and meets her family!
- Fire kills at least 16 in Moscow printing works