Punjab: Blast at scrap shop in Ludhiana; two dead
Ludhiana: A blast occurred at a scrapyard in the Punjab’s industrial city on Saturday, leaving two persons dead and injuring five others.
The blast took place in Samrala, Ludhiana.
The injured have been admitted to nearby hospitals.
The Punjab Police are investigating the incident. More details are awaited.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Karnataka, Madhya Pradesh bypoll results: As it happened on November 24
- Intolerance issue: When did ‘Incredible India’ become ‘Intolerant India’, Anupam Kher asks Aamir Khan
- Tirupati, Tirumala rains update: Temple remains open; pilgrims continue to pour in for darshan
- BJP's big poser to Aamir Khan: Is there any better neighbour for Muslims than a Hindu?
- Muslim leader Asaduddin Owaisi says Aamir Khan wrong in wanting to leave India