Punjab CM thanks Uddhav for co-operation extended to Sikhs
Mumbai: Punjab Chief Minister Parkash Singh Badal has written to Shiv Sena president Uddhav Thackeray, thanking him for the cooperation extended to Sikhs in Mumbai.
Badal, in his letter, has thanked Uddhav for "raising voice against atrocities on Sikhs in 1984 riots and for always extending co-operation to the Sikhs in Mumbai," a Sena release said here.
"Congress did not compensate for atrocities against on Sikhs. Instead, it justified these acts. However, it was Sena which supported Sikhs. Badal has thanked Uddhav for the same," the release said.
- SC agrees to hear pleas over separate exams for MBBS, BDS
- Summer special: Beat the heat, head to Ooty - In pics
- 'Good monsoon, consumer spending to see India GDP grow at 7.4% in FY17'
- Akshay Kumar escapes scorching Mumbai heat with his ‘partner in crime’ – Here’s how
- Uttarakhand forest fire under control, no death so far: Rajnath Singh