Punjab CM thanks Uddhav for co-operation extended to Sikhs
Mumbai: Punjab Chief Minister Parkash Singh Badal has written to Shiv Sena president Uddhav Thackeray, thanking him for the cooperation extended to Sikhs in Mumbai.
Badal, in his letter, has thanked Uddhav for "raising voice against atrocities on Sikhs in 1984 riots and for always extending co-operation to the Sikhs in Mumbai," a Sena release said here.
"Congress did not compensate for atrocities against on Sikhs. Instead, it justified these acts. However, it was Sena which supported Sikhs. Badal has thanked Uddhav for the same," the release said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of problems of unemployement in India
- DNA: Analysis of how car makers are playing with people's life
- DNA: Analysis of increasing trade of terror, laudanum and fake currency in Malda
- DNA: Analysis of increasing trade of terror, laudanum and fake currency in Malda- Part II
- DNA: A plane landed at -100 degree celsius to rescue a worker
- Despite big money on table, Rahul Dravid rejected Anurag Thakur's offer to coach India - Here's why
- Jhakaas! Anil Kapoor's son Harshvardhan impresses Salman Khan—See how
- Gold at over two-year high as Britan votes to exit EU
- UN strongly condemns latest North Korean missile launches
- Delhi: BJP, Cong attack AAP govt for hiring PR firm