Punjab CM thanks Uddhav for co-operation extended to Sikhs
Mumbai: Punjab Chief Minister Parkash Singh Badal has written to Shiv Sena president Uddhav Thackeray, thanking him for the cooperation extended to Sikhs in Mumbai.
Badal, in his letter, has thanked Uddhav for "raising voice against atrocities on Sikhs in 1984 riots and for always extending co-operation to the Sikhs in Mumbai," a Sena release said here.
"Congress did not compensate for atrocities against on Sikhs. Instead, it justified these acts. However, it was Sena which supported Sikhs. Badal has thanked Uddhav for the same," the release said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion on clashes at JNU over Afzal Guru row
- JNU students call terrorist Afzal Guru a martyr amid anti-nationalist slogans
- DNA: JNU students clash over Afzal Guru row
- Panel discussion on clashes at JNU over Afzal Guru row- Part II
- PM Modi breaks protocol to receive Abu Dhabi Crown Prince Al Nahyan
- Drunk girl creates ruckus in Delhi's Connaught Place; arrested - Watch
- JNU erupts over 'Shaheed Afzal Guru', 'Azad Kashmir'; rival student groups clash, police deployed
- AAP poster showing Arvind Kejriwal with Bhindranwale sparks row in Punjab
- Video of Hanumanthappa's rescue that went viral on social media is fake - Watch
- Paid sex: Good or bad? This girl was too eager to find out - Watch what happened!