Punjab CM thanks Uddhav for co-operation extended to Sikhs
Mumbai: Punjab Chief Minister Parkash Singh Badal has written to Shiv Sena president Uddhav Thackeray, thanking him for the cooperation extended to Sikhs in Mumbai.
Badal, in his letter, has thanked Uddhav for "raising voice against atrocities on Sikhs in 1984 riots and for always extending co-operation to the Sikhs in Mumbai," a Sena release said here.
"Congress did not compensate for atrocities against on Sikhs. Instead, it justified these acts. However, it was Sena which supported Sikhs. Badal has thanked Uddhav for the same," the release said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- IPL 9, Qualifier 1: Gujarat Lions vs Royal Challengers Bangalore - Preview
- IPL 2016: David Warner cannot stop praising Virat Kohli's unbelievable form in ninth edition
- Modi's Iran visit: India commits huge investment in Chabahar
- Potassium bromate, potassium iodate in bread: This is how they can affect your health!
- Congress, BJP have husband-wife like relationship: Arvind Kejriwal