Punjab Govt decision to organize NRI conclave welc
Washington: Punjabi community in the US has welcomed the decision of Punjab government to hold a three day NRI conclave next January.
In a statement, the North American Punjabi Association (NAPA) has urged the Punjab government to invite overseas Punjabi community members who had problems and issues in their back home or who want to invest in Punjab.
A large number of non resident Punjabis are expected to attend the three day NRI Conclave beginning January 3.
Satnam Singh Chahal, president, NAPA said, "Punjab government should satisfy the NRI Punjabi community that their lives and properties are secured in Punjab and this kind of assurance will help to attract the overseas Punjabi community to invest in Punjab."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Modi slams Pakistan govt during his speech in Kozhikode
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak - Part II
- PM Modi calls meeting to review Indus Waters Treaty today
- Watch: Sushma Swaraj addresses the UN General Assembly
- SHOCKING VIDEO: This man was trying to take selfie with python - You won't believe what happened next!
- Donald Trump praises Hindu community's contributions to US
- WATCH: Ravichandran Ashwin's magic ball that bamboozled Kane Williamson on Day 3
- Uri effect? India, Afghanistan bypass Pak to set up exclusive air corridor
- Jio impact: Vodafone offers 10 GB 4G mobile services at 1 GB price