Punjab Govt decision to organize NRI conclave welc
Washington: Punjabi community in the US has welcomed the decision of Punjab government to hold a three day NRI conclave next January.
In a statement, the North American Punjabi Association (NAPA) has urged the Punjab government to invite overseas Punjabi community members who had problems and issues in their back home or who want to invest in Punjab.
A large number of non resident Punjabis are expected to attend the three day NRI Conclave beginning January 3.
Satnam Singh Chahal, president, NAPA said, "Punjab government should satisfy the NRI Punjabi community that their lives and properties are secured in Punjab and this kind of assurance will help to attract the overseas Punjabi community to invest in Punjab."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: How Russian special forces Spetsnaz will end terror of ISIS
- Panel discussion on BJP MLAs assaulting legislator Rashid inside J&K Assembly
- Two J&K MLAs clash over beef party issue in Legislative Assembly
- Vladimir Putin's attack on ISIS making America and NATO nations uneasy?
- Greater Noida women blames UP police for stripping off their clothes
- Latest condition of Navjot Singh Sidhu: Sherry Paaji making steady recovery!
- FIR against Asaduddin Owaisi for posting objectionable picture of Yogi Adityanath on Facebook
- Bihar has to choose between 'jungle raj' and 'vikas Raj': Narendra Modi
- Shocking! Saudi employer chops off Indian maid's hands
- Man beheads wife over suspicion of illicit relationship, walks on road with her head