Punjab Govt decision to organize NRI conclave welc
Washington: Punjabi community in the US has welcomed the decision of Punjab government to hold a three day NRI conclave next January.
In a statement, the North American Punjabi Association (NAPA) has urged the Punjab government to invite overseas Punjabi community members who had problems and issues in their back home or who want to invest in Punjab.
A large number of non resident Punjabis are expected to attend the three day NRI Conclave beginning January 3.
Satnam Singh Chahal, president, NAPA said, "Punjab government should satisfy the NRI Punjabi community that their lives and properties are secured in Punjab and this kind of assurance will help to attract the overseas Punjabi community to invest in Punjab."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Yogi Adityanath's first speech as Uttar Pradesh CM in Gorakhpur
- Watch: Yogi Adityanath's speech at Gorakhnath temple
- Yogi Adityanath to visit Gorakhpur for first time today after becoming UP CM
- DNA: Analysing the 'no first use' nuclear policy of India
- Amit Shah addresses BJP's mega convention in Delhi
- Is this for real: Ajinkya Rahane bizarre shot went for six, concerned Virat Kohli settles with smile — WATCH
- WATCH: Skipper Virat Kohli carries drinks for Team India
- WATCH: Tom Latham takes IMPOSSIBLE catch to dismiss Faf du Plessis
- Mohanlal's 'Manyam Puli' has a BREATHTAKING scene where TIGER attacks a boy! WATCH 'Pulimurugan' clip
- Kapil Sharma-Sunil Grover fight: Will it be a shutdown for 'The Kapil Sharma Show'?