Punjab Govt decision to organize NRI conclave welc
Washington: Punjabi community in the US has welcomed the decision of Punjab government to hold a three day NRI conclave next January.
In a statement, the North American Punjabi Association (NAPA) has urged the Punjab government to invite overseas Punjabi community members who had problems and issues in their back home or who want to invest in Punjab.
A large number of non resident Punjabis are expected to attend the three day NRI Conclave beginning January 3.
Satnam Singh Chahal, president, NAPA said, "Punjab government should satisfy the NRI Punjabi community that their lives and properties are secured in Punjab and this kind of assurance will help to attract the overseas Punjabi community to invest in Punjab."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of Indus water treaty between India and Pakistan
- DNA: US army's joint exercise with Indian Army and their consolation on Uri attack
- India- America joint military exercise begins in Ranikhet
- India to activate laser walls on LOC to stop infiltration
- Panel discussion on 'Most Favoured Nation' status India accorded to Pakistan in 1996
- SETBACK! Sedition case against 200 Congress workers for shouting 'Pakistan Zindabad' slogans during rally for Uri martyrs
- Five takeaways from Sushma Swaraj's speech at UN General Assembly
- Reliance Jio impact: Vodafone offers 10 GB data at 1 GB rate
- 7 scenarios Pak will face directly if India scraps Indus Waters Treaty – Read details
- Rameez Raja picks all-time XI - Three Indians, but just one Pakistani make it to the list