Punjab govt directs department to send email ids
Chandigarh: The Punjab government Monday directed all its departments to send their precise e-mail IDs immediately for better inter-departmental correspondence and receipt of notices of the Punjab and Haryana High Court.
The state government had asked all the department heads to send their official email IDs, including the Boards and Corporations under them, for sending of notices or summons through email, following recent directions of the high court, an official spokesperson said.
However, some departments had not sent their e-mail IDs yet, he said.
The government has directed all departments to send their email IDs expeditiously, in view of the directions by Punjab and Haryana High Court that correspondence between the high court and the government will be carried out via email.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Afzal Guru row: JNU Students' Union president Kanhaiya Kumar arrested
- Missing girl from Ghaziabad, Dipti Sarna returns; reunited with family
- DNA: Analysis on actions taken against students protesting at JNU
- DNA: Analysis on actions taken against students protesting at JNU - Part II
- DNA: Gravitational waves detected, proving Einstein right!
- Kumar Vishwas' birthday bash: Ajit Doval, BJP and RSS leaders attend; Arvind Kejriwal missing
- Afzal Guru row: JNU students union president Kanhaiya Kumar arrested by Delhi Police
- Snapdeal employee Dipti Sarna reaches home, police and family remain tight-lipped over her recovery
- Was abducted, blindfolded for four hours; Snapdeal employee Dipti Sarna narrates her ordeal
- Fitoor movie review: Tabu overpowers, Katrina Kaif, Aditya Roy Kapur leave a lasting impact!