Punjab govt directs department to send email ids
Chandigarh: The Punjab government Monday directed all its departments to send their precise e-mail IDs immediately for better inter-departmental correspondence and receipt of notices of the Punjab and Haryana High Court.
The state government had asked all the department heads to send their official email IDs, including the Boards and Corporations under them, for sending of notices or summons through email, following recent directions of the high court, an official spokesperson said.
However, some departments had not sent their e-mail IDs yet, he said.
The government has directed all departments to send their email IDs expeditiously, in view of the directions by Punjab and Haryana High Court that correspondence between the high court and the government will be carried out via email.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Pakistan's brutality exposed; `Black Day` protesters thrashed in PoK - Video goes viral
- Pakistan High Commission staffer, briefly detained for espionage, asked to leave India in 48 hours
- National Geographic's famed ''Afghan Girl'' arrested in Pakistan for forgery
- Hrithik Roshan, Yami Gautam's 'Kaabil' trailer shocks Rakesh Roshan
- VIRAL VIDEO: Damn cute! Why this 9-week-old's full head of hair is shocking the internet - WATCH