Road rage case: Man fatally hit with iron rods
Moga: In a case of road rage, two motorcyclists fatally hit a 30-year-old man with iron rods after his jeep collided with their motorcycle, police said on Wednesday.
The victim Pawan Kumar, who supplied bakery products to local shopkeepers, was going in his jeep when his vehicle hit the motorcycle of the two accused last evening.
The accused allegedly hit Kumar with iron rods, leaving him seriously injured. The victim was taken to a hospital in Ludhiana, where he succumbed to injuries.
Police have booked two persons Geja and Navjeet Kumar on charges of killing Kumar.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Akhilesh Yadav overlooking Muslims as Mulayam Singh alleged?
- DNA: Why did Navjot Singh Sidhu call BJP 'Kaikeyi’, Congress ‘Kaushalya’?
- My father wanted me to be a man of character: Navjot Singh Siddhu
- 38-year-old arrested for ‘raping’ minors in Delhi; assaulted over 600 girls
- BJP announces 149 names in first list of candidates for UP elections
- Geeta Phogat comes to rescue of Zaira Wasim; hits out at trolls, asks actress not to apologise
- India vs England, Pune ODI: MS Dhoni still the boss; convinces Virat Kohli with spot on DRS call — WATCH
- India vs England, 1st ODI: Ravichandran Aswhin steals the show with huge six — WATCH
- Petrol price hiked by 42 paisa per litre, diesel by Rs 1.03 a litre
- ‘Dangal’ star Zaira Wasim says I am not a role model, not proud of what I am doing