Six get life sentence in murder case
Faridkot : Six persons were awarded life sentence by a court here in a two-year-old murder case.
District and Sessions Judge Archana Puri yesterday held Ikattar Singh, his sons Gursewak Singh and Tarsem and three other relatives Lakhbir Singh, Binda Singh and Sukhwinder Singh guilty in the case and pronounced the verdict on them, prosecution sources said.
The convicts on the night of July 21, 2011 night entered the house of Inderjit Singh and injured him seriously.
Later, the victim was taken to Guru Gobind Singh Medical College and Hospital, where he succumbed to his injuries, the sources added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Achhe din': Residents of PM Modi's adopted village to get free electricity, work in full swing
- Deepika Padukone, Vin Diesel in first ‘xXx: The Return of Xander Cage’ video – Watch
- Siachen miracle: Lance Naik Koppad's wife terms her husband's 'news of being alive' as 'rebirth for family'
- How Lance Naik Hanumanthappa survived 6 days below 25 feet of snow in Siachen
- Siachen survivor Lance Naik Hanumanthappa brought to Delhi, Army chief Dabir Singh visits RR hospital